should you use caber even on a low dose of tren(150-200mg a week)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should almost never use caber. Just control your e2. Aromasin or adex take your pic. Get bloodwork done around week 5 or 6 and see where e2 is at.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But.... I love caber....

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Why the love for caber?

It's a DA. Makes you feel good. Can be addictive.

I used it twice when I was just feeling like trash on tren last peak. Made me sleep like a baby.

Reaction score
I had caber on hand and never had to use it at all during my cycle. Ran tren for 6 weeks and kept my e2 in check using only arimidex. Good idea to keep on hand though.

zuzulo

Reaction score
Prolactin feeds of Estrogen. So if you run a lowdose of a 19 Nor Steroid, you can controle Prolactin with Caber. But if you use higher dosages of a 19 Nor, you definitly should try Caber. I was lactating after a while and really depressed. 9 hours after i took caber, i felt alot better. A week later lactate was almost gone.

If you start, try 0.5mg Mo/Th. If that doesnt work, bump it up to 0.5mg EOD. But dont do something redicilous like 1mg a day, because Caber can cause heart damage at higher doses.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Prolactin feeds of Estrogen. So if you run a lowdose of a 19 Nor Steroid, you can controle Prolactin with Caber. But if you use higher dosages of a 19 Nor, you definitly should try Caber. I was lactating after a while and really depressed. 9 hours after i took caber, i felt alot better. A week later lactate was almost gone.

If you start, try 0.5mg Mo/Th. If that doesnt work, bump it up to 0.5mg EOD. But dont do something redicilous like 1mg a day, because Caber can cause heart damage at higher doses.

You just said it feeds off estrogen. So control your estrogen like I said above and prolactin stays in check.

zuzulo

Reaction score
You just said it feeds off estrogen. So control your estrogen like I said above and prolactin stays in check.

In theory yes, but i still got high prolactin even though my estrogen was in range. Its dosage dependent.

New Threads