DNP Run #3: 250mg ED 30 Days LOG (Daily Updates)

Reaction score
Day 30

Starting weight 195.6lbs
Day 30 weight 185.1lbs

Just over 10 lbs lost. Already feeling the effects falling off, not winded walking down hallways and actually felt cold at work.

I'll check in with you guys in about a week after I lose the water weight. Gonna try some dandelion root to speed up the water weight loss.

Thanks to everyone here for the knowledge and support, this is a great resource for both beginners and the experienced.

Anything else happens I'll check back in, if not, see y'all in a week!

Reaction score
7 Days after cycle

Weight is pretty much the same. But I'm definitely noticing the difference of not carrying around 10lbs of extra fat around. Top 2 abs are starting to peek out and a couple veins on my arms are starting to pop.

I do parkour/capoeira and I've definitely noticed an increase in movement speed. Lifts are slightly down but not significantly.

Shirts that didn't fit before are now wearable. In fact all of my clothes cut a much better figure for me now. Dunno if it's a coincidence but on my first day off cycle I had a chick from work buy me a drink without me asking. Caught me a bit off guard but I'll take it ;)

Pretty good experience overall. Compared to my last run at 500mg when I lost 7lbs in 10 days, this run yielded a more gradual loss at a slower rate. But by FAR much more manageable. My diet was not super strict and at no point was I taxed so much that I couldn't function day to day, compared to 500mg where I woke up drenched in my own sweat in the middle of the night and just getting out the door for ANYTHING was a monumental task.

I think I'm sold on 1 cap per day whenever I run DNP. The effects are not as dramatic but it's basically idiotproof. Just keep your diet reasonably in check, put a good effort in at the gym and you'll see results.

And although I have no experience from other sources, I will never go with anything other than from the man himself. 3 runs on it and quality is always on point, even after a year of storage. Seems other sources come and go, there's really something to be said about longevity, especially in a business like this.

Hope this log proves useful to future runners. If anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer. Thanks to everyone here for all the knowledge and support!

Reaction score
7 Days after cycle

Weight is pretty much the same. But I'm definitely noticing the difference of not carrying around 10lbs of extra fat around. Top 2 abs are starting to peek out and a couple veins on my arms are starting to pop.

I do parkour/capoeira and I've definitely noticed an increase in movement speed. Lifts are slightly down but not significantly.

Shirts that didn't fit before are now wearable. In fact all of my clothes cut a much better figure for me now. Dunno if it's a coincidence but on my first day off cycle I had a chick from work buy me a drink without me asking. Caught me a bit off guard but I'll take it ;)

Pretty good experience overall. Compared to my last run at 500mg when I lost 7lbs in 10 days, this run yielded a more gradual loss at a slower rate. But by FAR much more manageable. My diet was not super strict and at no point was I taxed so much that I couldn't function day to day, compared to 500mg where I woke up drenched in my own sweat in the middle of the night and just getting out the door for ANYTHING was a monumental task.

I think I'm sold on 1 cap per day whenever I run DNP. The effects are not as dramatic but it's basically idiotproof. Just keep your diet reasonably in check, put a good effort in at the gym and you'll see results.

And although I have no experience from other sources, I will never go with anything other than from the man himself. 3 runs on it and quality is always on point, even after a year of storage. Seems other sources come and go, there's really something to be said about longevity, especially in a business like this.

Hope this log proves useful to future runners. If anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer. Thanks to everyone here for all the knowledge and support!

Mind if I ask, what made you start DNP? I am currently running GW50 it has been great. I have been dieting and running for months now. Started gw50 over dnp bc of weather too hot to mess with dnp imo lmao. I am about 13% at 190. To lose 10lbs of fat with dnp sounds amazing and i do plan to run it someday when it gets cooler out. Hopefully by then it'll be time to lean bulk, I'll use Test E and EQ two compounds I used before :) maybe add tbol or something. Not the point. Is there any time or whatnot to start dnp? I know with roids people say start after you reached your natty level, but I know a few who started aas at 16 and shit and they are monsters. I'm 29 and used aas before, nothing major. I did kinda fall to the way side fitness wise thus the reason I was over 200lbs and chubby. Before hand I powerlifted was 181 pretty lean. About 12%

Sorry, back on topic is there a specific time to use DNP? Like to get the most out of it? Or is it just like, use it and lose it so to speak? Awesome log man, nice detail.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Hey, sorry for the late reply.

I have no exp with AAS so I can't speak to using DNP alongside it.

But I'm sure most other users would agree that Using it in the Winter/Fall/Spring is best. Basically anytime it's not hot will work. I can't imagine doing a cycle with a temp above 20C.

As far as timing, I took my dose with food at around 7-8pm. The strongest heat kick comes right after you take it and I like to be at home where I can get under a fan and control my temperature as opposed to taking it in the morning and having to deal with the heat at work.

New Threads