DNP Run #3: 250mg ED 30 Days LOG (Daily Updates)

Reaction score
Day 13

Slept for 12 hours and as a result got pretty much nothing done today.

My serratus is still sore so it's just as well that I stayed outta the gym.

Hoping it clears up tomorrow so I can get a light workout in.

Reaction score
Day 14

Back in the gym, injury seems to have cleared up. Short but solid workout.

Plan to weigh myself at end of day 15 to gauge my progress.

Reaction score
Day 15

Looks like I picked up a bit of a flu.

Actually don't feel too bad, so I'm still on for now. Fortunately I've got a couple of easy work days coming up and the weekend to rest and recover. Gonna stay outta the gym and take it easy till I feel back to "normal".

Also noticed that I'm getting rashes very easily. Like if I stratch anywhere on my body it starts to get red very quickly. But still manageable. Prob gonna jump back on 50mg Benadryl for the next week or so.

Planning on weighing in tomorrow morning.

Reaction score
Day 16

Weighed in at 191 this morning.

Have to admit I'm a little discouraged, I was expecting more progress. But I know I'm probably holding water as well and that will come off at the end of the cycle.

I'm gonna stay the course and keep going. I can definitely see an improvement in the mirror and I'm losing inches off my waist so I know the number doesn't tell the whole story. Two more weeks shouldn't be too hard to get through.

Reaction score
Day 17

Feeling much better, seems like I'm over this flu that I caught.

I've noticed that the deeper into the cycle, the less I feel the "heat" effects. I'm tempted to double down and go 2 caps from here but I do want to see how 1 cap for 30 days plays out, so I'm going to stay the course.

Planning on going to the gym tomorrow for a light workout, see if that kickstarts the furnace again.

Reaction score
Day 18

Easy day at the gym, felt good. Definitely noticing that my skin its getting a lot more sensitive. Any area that I scratch even moderately hard ends up getting a rash for a few hours. No big deal though, fades away like it was never there.

Gonna up the cardio after my workouts for the last stretch of this run to see f I can maximize the results.

Reaction score
Day 19

14 hour day at work, nothing really to report. Still mouth breathing walking up and down stairs and hallways but completely manageable.

I have the next couple days off, planning on hitting the gym a little harder.

Reaction score
Day 20

Pretty good workout today, upped the intensity/cardio. Lot more sweat and felt like my skin was glowing hot. Friend of mine said she could feel the heat coming off me from across a table.

2/3 of the way there, 10 days to go

Reaction score
Day 21

Another intense day in the gym, the upped cardio is really kickin my ass. Have to hang around the gym for 15 mins just so i can cool down enough to walk outta there.

@Classical Atlas, yeah I'm gonna stick with the one cap for the rest of the cycle. No yellow sweat that I've noticed. Only the yellow jizz and even then it's not that noticeable.

When I was on 2 caps last year jizz was Hi-Liter yellow but even then I wasn't sweating yellow. I didn't know people sweat yellow, never heard of that.

Reaction score
Day 22

Another solid workout/cardio day. Doesn't seem like I'm losing any strength, In fact it seems my post workout rowing times are improving. Strange since I'm on a calorie deficit.

I'm keeping my lifting at around 5 sets of 8 reps and they don't seem too far off my lifts before starting my cycle. Pretty amazing compared to a keto diet where you lose quite a bit of strength.

Reaction score
Day 23

12 hour day at work, nothing really to report. "Heat" effects of the caps are definitely becoming less noticeable. Even more so on non-workout days.

I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow to turn the furnace back on.

Reaction score
Day 24

Pretty light workout followed by some hard cardio. Really noticed an increase in temp at night, seemed hotter than usual. Seems like Any sort of sustained cardio really ups the thermal effect. Nothing unbearable though.

Less than a week to go. Will weigh in on the last day and then again after the decay clears my system.

Reaction score
Day 25

Another 12 hour day at work, not much to report. Sides seem to be negligible on non-workout days.

I have the weekend off, planning to go hard for this last stretch.

Reaction score
Day 26

Tough day at the gym, went to do light squats and my legs started to cramp and spasm. Hit light deadlifts instead, right leg is still kinda cramped up.

Maybe it's a lack of glycogen? Anyway, doesn't seem too serious, I'll see how it feels tomorrow.

Also, last night was the hardest night of sleep for the whole cycle, felt like I was burning up all night, even with the fan on. No sweat, just really warm. Like I just came out of a tumble dryer kinda warm. Really dry heat.

Anyway, no big deal, just thought it was interesting. I feel fine now, gonna see how tonight goes.

Reaction score
Day 27

Solid day at the gym, though I could really use a day off. Sore all over but I wanna make the most of these last few days. I'll stick to light weights and cardio for this last stretch.

Slept fine last night. Seems that other night was just an anomaly.

Reaction score
Day 28

Another day of hard work at the gym, just one more workout to go. My CNS is screaming for mercy but I'm gonna push through one last time tomorrow. Wanna make the most of this run, still gonna stick to light weight and hard cardio.

Reaction score
Registered because i have been following since the beginning, great detailed log! Can't wait to see the results!

Reaction score
Day 29

Made it though the last workout. Very happy with the effort I put in today, left it all out there. Lookin forward to a couple of days off to recover.

@N00bbt, thanks for following along! If you're planning on doing a run I hope this log helps you out. It's certainly been an interesting and educational experience.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow and once more after I get through the decay in about a a week when all the water is gone. I have to admit I'm a little nervous about seeing the number on the scale. But I can certainly see the difference in the mirror.

Strange as it sounds, I think I'm gonna miss the "warmth" effect. Feels weird going back to normal.

See you guys tomorrow, thanks to everyone who contributed/followed along.

New Threads