DNP Run #3: 250mg ED 30 Days LOG (Daily Updates)

Reaction score
As stated, this will be my 3rd run with DNP.

- Running D's caps 250mg ED for 30 days
- 195lbs@18%bf
- Cals will be in the 2000 range with a 30p/20f/50c split
- 24mg/200mg EC 2-3x per day
- Plenty of Powerade G2 for electrolytes and 1- 2 gallons per day of water
- Keep workouts under an hour in the high rep ranges

Levels of DNP in system per day:

Day 1 - 250
2 - 407
3 - 506
4 - 569
5- 608
6- 633
7- 649
8 - 658
9- 665
10 - 668
11 - 671
12 - 672
13 - 673
14 - 674
15 - 674
16 - 675

By Day 16, the number levels off at at 675mg. Will maintain 1 cap per day until day 30.

Here is the decay after day 30:
1 - 425
2 - 267
3 - 168
4 - 106
5 - 66
6 - 42
7 - 26
8 - 16
9 - 10
10 - 6
11 - 4
12 - 2
13 - less that 1mg in system

I have Benadryl and Prednisone from my last run on hand to deal with any rashes that pop up.

I'll be posting every day even if not much happens, people seem to be interested in day-by-day logs.

Journey begins tonight with my first dose of 250mg. See you guys tomorrow!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In. 30 days is a stretch!

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing you log and good luck brother , see ya tomorrow

Reaction score
End of day 1

Quick correction, did a count of my caps, saw that I've only got 29 left. So this will be a 29 day run.

Popped the first one last night, seemed to have given me a mild headache that kept me from sleeping well. Felt a bit lethargic today but I think that's because of the lack of sleep.

Also relieved that I haven't broke out in a rash this time. Last time I frontloaded 500mg on day 1 and had a full body rash within 12 hours.

Just popped my cap for tonight, nothing significant to report yet.

Reaction score
End of day 2

Definitely starting to feel the heat. Seems to come in waves, one hour I'm sweating just standing, next I'm good.

Did a very light workout today, just to easing into it. Was sweating much more than normal, felt alright.

Also, dunno if I'm getting paranoid but I'm seeing a bit of a red tinge on my skin so I've started taking 50mg Benadryl right before bed.

Mouth is also starting to feel a little chalky but that's normal. Experienced this last time around, no big deal.

16 hour workday tomorrow so I'll need to really manage my diet/hydration.

Reaction score
Day 3

Definitely feeling it today. Noticed I was mouth breathing while walking. Worked up a decent sweat at work lifting stuff that is usually pretty light.

I always do some reading up while on cycle to keep my head in the game and not get complacent. After browsing a few PN topics I decided to order some NAC and L-Carnitine as a precaution. Adding them certainly wouldn't hurt.

I've reached 506mg in my system, or 75% of saturation. Feel fine so far, I can definitely keep this up for 30 days.

EC is making me jittery on non-workout days. Maybe I should cut it back to 1 dose of 24mg/200mg EC when not working out.

Anyone have experience with NAC/L-Carnitine? What's the recommended dose?

Reaction score
Day 4

Went to the gym today. Man that was tough. Was outta breath after a 3min warmup on the rowing machine which is usually a breeze. Ended up sitting there after for about 5 minutes just to catch my breath.

Went on to deadlifts. Wanted to keep it light and intense, thought I'd bang out 8 sets of 8 at around 2 plates. That went out the window on set one, backed it off to 185 and only got through 5 sets. Absolutely exhausted at the end of an hour in the gym.

Just popped my cap for today. I can't be sure but I think I can see a difference in the mirror already. Might just be in my head though.

Reaction score
Day 5

Not really much to report. 12 hour day at work, nothing remarkable happening. Walking down a hallway causes mouth breathing but I kinda like it. I'm certainly not struggling at this point and I've reached about 90% saturation. I get the occasional flash of heat every once in a while but it's no problem at all.

Reaction score
Day 6

Took the longest piss that I can remember today. Like 1 min straight. Was almost comical. Forgot how much bathroom time is needed on DNP.

Pants are definitely getting looser.

Nothing remarkable to report, another uneventful day at work. If this is the worst I'm gonna feel than the rest of the cycle should be a breeze.

Reaction score
I had to chime in your thread and i will also follow. Today is day 7 for me on 250mg of crystalline dnp.. likely from the same source. I have lost 7lbs so far. 244 to 237. I agree, its a bit uncomfortable at times and the first 2-3 days were tough. I was tired and got some bad gas pains. So far, lots of fat loss, i mean i cant believe it, and i woke up today with my head completely soaked. Anyway, i wont jack your thread, but so far im amazed bybthis stuff

Reaction score
No prob bro, feel free to chime in at anytime! Always helps to have more perspectives.

In fact, I would suggest starting your own daily log, you'll be able to look back on it years from now and see where you started from.

Also one of the big reasons I log all of my experiences is that I wanted to pay back this community for the knowledge and confidence it gave me to take the first step and discover how amazing this stuff is when used correctly. It would make a big difference for future runners to see as many experiences with as many variables as possible.

Hope you'll consider starting a log, your future self will thank you!

Reaction score
Day 7

Gym day today. Did hang 5x8 hang cleans for 95lbs. Breathing very heavy by the end of it. Finished up with a 2000m row do burn some extra calories. I think I'll be adding the row to the end of my workouts from now on.

@Retrodreams no, no weighing myself during the cycle. I've seen how it can **** with people's heads so I avoid it. Besides, I can definitely see the improvement in the mirror, that's good enough for me. Perhaps I'll consider a weigh-in on day 15, I'll have to see how I feel.

Reaction score
Day 8

Another gym day, light bench and squats with some rowing thrown in. Worked up a very good sweat.

Also got the yellow jizz going, not full on hi-liter color but it's definitely a bit tinted.

Reaction score
Day 9

Another day at work, getting winded just going up a couple flights of stairs. But still very manageable.

Every time I put on my pants I have to tighten my belt just a little bit more. Pretty awesome. I'm excited to see what the end result will look like!

Reaction score
Retrodreams no, no weighing myself during the cycle. I've seen how it can **** with people's heads so I avoid it. Besides, I can definitely see the improvement in the mirror, that's good enough for me. Perhaps I'll consider a weigh-in on day 15, I'll have to see how I feel.
I'm a big data guy so I like to see fluctuations in my weight. Thanks for keeping the log. Getting ready to start my 3rd and last cycle until probably after Summer.

Reaction score
Day 10

Today was the first day I busted out the fan at work. I didn't NEED to but it's certainly more comfortable. Still doing great, staying the course. 1/3 of the way there.

Retro, I think I'd do a weigh in on day 15. That way I'll have an idea if I need to step up the cardio or if I should keep going the way I am.

3rd run this year? Hardcore bro! Get em

Reaction score
Day 11

Had a pretty busy day, was running all around the city doing shit. Must have really tired me out, I've been feeling woozy all evening. I don't think I hydrated enough.

Just got back from a light workout at the gym, still tough as ever to get through. But I think I feel a bit better now that I've had some time to wind down.

Reaction score
Day 12

Power cleans today, absolutely exhausting. Drenched in sweat by the end. Seemed to have sprained something around my serratus, hoping I can sleep it off tonight.

New Threads