Wake up call

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6'1" 231lbs 48 years old BF 8% and cruising on 285mgs I went on a NPP/TPP blast and pulled my Labs as a routine. Hemo was high causing a LOW GFR and my TRT guy and DOC said abort now, give blood, cut protein, take 81ms aspirin. Not fan of listening to just anyone but the numbers were indeed a wake up.

I followed everything to the gnat's ass and doing much better.

No more 19-nors: Nans, Tren or Bolds.

Just a reminder blood work is only $55.00 for a Hormone Panel for Females on PrivateMedLabsMD.com.

I'll be pulling labs every 60 days from now on.

Just because we look good and fell strong on the outside doesn't mean all is good inside.

Do blood work guy and gals!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6'1" 231lbs 48 years old BF 8% and cruising on 285mgs I went on a NPP/TPP blast and pulled my Labs as a routine. Hemo was high causing a LOW GFR and my TRT guy and DOC said abort now, give blood, cut protein, take 81ms aspirin. Not fan of listening to just anyone but the numbers were indeed a wake up.

I followed everything to the gnat's ass and doing much better.

No more 19-nors: Nans, Tren or Bolds.

Just a reminder blood work is only $55.00 for a Hormone Panel for Females on PrivateMedLabsMD.com.

I'll be pulling labs every 60 days from now on.

Just because we look good and fell strong on the outside doesn't mean all is good inside.

Do blood work guy and gals!

Great advice Mike! I get bloods every 10 weeks now as per suggestion by my TRT guy. Glad to hear you're doing better!

P

Phatbastard

AMEN

Its some thing that anyone in this game should be doing! IMO

Thank you for starting this thread my friend. Nice to see at least 3 of us care about whats going on, On the inside. I'm sure were not the only ones! I sure would like to here alot more people talking about this!

Phat

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for checking in guys.

The more guys talk about and understand blood work the prevalent it becomes.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I totally agree, I have had yearly physicals and blood work since I can remember..fully believe in preventative maintenance!