Advice for a newbie after health issues

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I recommend not asking that question again unless you want booted.

Reaction score
I get booted for recommendations? Hmm didnt know that wasnt allowed​ are there rules somewhere to read

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I don't know I read a pretty long medical study that explained the reference ranges for certain age groups and how you could be at the bottom end of normal but still be getting bad symptoms of low testosterone. Wish I could find the article, it was from some medical journal(no I don't usually use medical journals as light reading, lol)

Anything that tries to sell you on age test levels for specific age groups is a marketing gimmick plain and simple.

Define bottom end end of normal and there's a chance we can be in agreement but 409 is not bottom end of normal, It's just normal. Many symptoms of low test are also symptoms of a thousand other things but once someone is convinced they have low test there's no reasoning with them, which is only to their own detriment since they stop looking for the REAL cause of their issues.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Yes I probably dont know how reference ranges work, but I am still going to do my first cycle to see if it helps with gains and lack of energy. I just need to figure out a source if you have any recommendations. I am leaning towards Pharmacom since I dont have a source near by. I am just going with a standard 500mg test e I think to see how it goes unless you have a better recommendation.

Of course a cycle will help with gains and energy but that doesn't mean you have low t to begin with. I'm not telling you you should or shouldn't cycle, only that whatever issues you have are not testosterone related.

Reaction score
Anything that tries to sell you on age test levels for specific age groups is a marketing gimmick plain and simple.

Define bottom end end of normal and there's a chance we can be in agreement but 409 is not bottom end of normal, It's just normal. Many symptoms of low test are also symptoms of a thousand other things but once someone is convinced they have low test there's no reasoning with them, which is only to their own detriment since they stop looking for the REAL cause of their issues.
I wasn't really commenting on his exact situation, I was more commenting that you can fall within medical "normal" testosterone guidelines for your age and actually be low.

Reaction score
So A little update on this. When I went to my doctor and got the test results it was just from the labs that did them and I never went back to my doc to talk about my test results. I finally did and talked to him about it all. And he told me that for my age he felt my test level was really low (409) total test. He said I should be around 1000 - 1200 for my age. He also did the extra test I had wanted was the Estroidal and it was a bit high. So now he has started me on Clomid to start with to naturally raise test and an anti-estrogen eventually? He said if this doesn't bring my test levels up to 1000 at least he will start me on injections. I think it worked well to just come clean with the doctor and tell him what you are aiming to do. He also didn't want me using black market gear so I think this may be part of the reason for getting treatment.

My advice find a doctor that actually cares and just be honest.

Reaction score
Oh, and also in the article there was a large section on how what the medical community says is "normal" test levels for men is totally wrong and way too low.

I definitely think they have it too low

New Threads