Controlling Side Effects

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best way to control "unwanted sides" is to always run a little low on mgs and correctly space your compounds according to ester and or Half Life.

AI's on hand ALWAYS. Anti-estrogens like Adex and Exem for Test and Anti-Progesterones for Deca's and Trens like Caber and Prami.

Running an E too close and jacking up mgs before they "fall off" off or running too far apart on Prop (as an example) WILL cause poor use of the compound and increased risk of sides.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also gotta remember to manage side effects when dealing with Orals such as the dreaded "back pumps" which I always seem to have whether oral AAS or Pro Hormones. Taurine on hand at all times.

Another thing to remember is we don't always notice all of the side effects. There are many that can occur within the body which, as Mike stated, is why it's important to do blood work frequently and to be smart about time on vs time off.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also gotta remember to manage side effects when dealing with Orals such as the dreaded "back pumps" which I always seem to have whether oral AAS or Pro Hormones. Taurine on hand at all times.

Another thing to remember is we don't always notice all of the side effects. There are many that can occur within the body which, as Mike stated, is why it's important to do blood work frequently and to be smart about time on vs time off.

Next time you're having back pumps, try foam rolling your glutes between sets and stretch the glutes and hams out. I was running a high volume program on 20mg of dbol (that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdosed) and was having back pumps to the point where my spinal erectors would go numb!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Next time you're having back pumps, try foam rolling your glutes between sets and stretch the glutes and hams out. I was running a high volume program on 20mg of dbol (that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdosed) and was having back pumps to the point where my spinal erectors would go numb!

Great idea! I'm running 50mg Anavar right now for 8 weeks alongside my TRT. Only on day 5 right now though. First time with anavar so we will see what happens!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is crazy Bro.

That much pressure to cause pressure on nerve to that extent combined with load performing exercises certainly dangerous.

Did lowering the dose remedy this immediately?

PVL

Reaction score
honestly, there are so many supps out there to help......all it takes is some research. i was having all sorts of sides until i research vitamin defiency. most people just dont get enough vitamins and minerals.

vitamin b-6 works like no other for prolactin(high test levels). benadryl will make any stimulant including coffee feel like its your first time. echinacea is great for test flu and infections of any kind......

but if you really need something serious.........wiki the research company supps..........THEY WORK

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best side efx protocol is blood test!!!!! I fyou are an old fuck like me

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like the all in one ph support products. cycle assist, N2Gaurd, Life support. BP, prostate, liver, heart, etc support all in one.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2 bullseye!
thanks brother,first off i watch my doses,get bloods done very often and always and i mean always watch my BP and lipid and estradiol....and adjust my ancilliaries as needed according to my blood test results

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
moderate doses really make huge difference between having high blood pressure & normal.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel like I am a head case I am only in my third week of test and felt like my nips were sore. Now that said I have big fucked up nips in the first place always have. So I started my AI 12.5mg aromasin and I feel fine. No soreness and no "estro crash" So stick with the dose right? I was going for blood tests week 5 or should I go sooner to see where the estro is?

One more thing is my pins. I pin on Monday night Friday morning, how ever I am going to a wedding out of state flying on a Thursday morning and not returning until a Sunday night. Any suggestions on how to pin that week with out fucking myself up too bad? If I have too I guess I could mail the pins to someone up there but I really dont want to if I can get away with another schedule for that week? sorry if this is considered high jacking I am still trying to get the hang of forum manners :)

Reaction score
Bro Grizz I think you can pin before go to the airport so you don`t miss that pin anyway is around 3 days anyway between pins then go back to normal scheduled IMO.If some one knows a reason for not to do that please help us out on this. About the AI if you feel ok good, I do and this is what works for me I do eod .5 anastrozole so iin your case is aromasin 12.5 is half dose, so you can keep it that way as a prevent measure to avoid those sides or once you feel you good for those sore nips stop it, IMO just depend on what works for you, hope this is helpfull

New Threads