Stop after 1st pin?

Reaction score
I just recently pinned 250 of test e the other day and was ready to hit the gym. Unfortunately I was doing some presses and I had intense shoulder pain. I don't think I'm gonna be hitting the gym as hard now and was wondering if I could just stop although I have already pinned once. Would it be horrible if I just stopped? I would like to save my test for a cycle when I'm healthy & ready to hit the weights hard. Any help?

Reaction score
You sure you dint over do it cause you pined and you thought you felt like the hulk ? Lifting way more then you can do ! Or is it from a prior problem

Reaction score
Prior problem for sure, my left shoulder has caused me problems off & on throughout my listing career. I'd just like to be 100% healthy when on cycle.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Wait till it feels better then restart.

Add some nandrolone to the cycle if possible.

zuzulo

Reaction score
You can quit now, your balls are nowhere near shut down. But remember, you dont have to lift heavy on steroids to grow. If the pains comes from heavy lifting, just lower the weight and do higher reps. You will grow just as good. Sidenote: Of course mixing low and high reps would be ideal.

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

New Threads