Need info

Reaction score
I'm really interested in steroids but don't know how to go about it where to start who to talk to so on I been researching and I admit it's a hand full just like any info if possible

Bosco200

Reaction score
Go to the "Cycle discussion" part of the forum, read the first sticky. Ass load of info in there for yuh.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you mean go about it?? Use ugb for information and research..Then when one day u run into some legit or genuine aas you will know how to use them without fukking yourself up

BadBoys

Reaction score
Research pros and cons of using aas. Also your age, years of training, nutrition, and knowledge has everything to do with it. So research all of these and educate yourself and then consider so you won't have to ask. Take your time. Don't jump into it. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Reaction score
Stick around and soak as much as you can your deff at the right place to get the proper information and to be pointed in the right place !! Lots of great peps in here , just like above said look at some of the other threads

zuzulo

Reaction score
Read alot of forums, try out youtube. You can get your basics from youtube easily. There are some guys with alot of knowledge. Buy a book. We in Germany have a book called "Das schwarze Buch" > The black Book. Its about Steroids with alot of information in it. Iam sure you have something similar in english.

Bostin Loyd has good information too (+his Forum). But remember to half his doses first:32 (20):

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rummage through the forums here and read the Stickies. Theyre very informative.

New Threads