PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6'-1
225lbs
8-9%BF
48 years old

Starting lifting to get strong at 12 years old. Accused of juicing my whole life until at 42 I finally ran a cycle of Test E 300mgs/week. I am a low runner as my 30 years Natty gave me a good base and building at near 49 years old isn't my game, just looking as good as last year is allot of work for Old Guys.

In the last 8 years I've ran 13 cycles. Some 8 weeks and one 20 months. I was intending to B&C but my blood work indicated some time OFF.

I am OFF now to "clean up" and get my blood good again and practice running even lower on cruise and no more 19-nors.

My next cycle looks like 350mgs Cyp, 60mgs Var, 700mgs Primo and cycle ON dropping the Primo to Mast E over the course of June to Halloween (got to full fo my Halloween Costume NO HOMO

Eating 5 -8 meals a day and knowing how to train works wonders, juice is just the icing on the cake

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good deal.. I'll check in and follow along bro.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good stuff brother! Are you completely off still or did you add the TRT back in?

P

Phatbastard

We haw,

I cant wait to see an almost Apple head keep the spirit alive and held guide the yungins properly!

Z

Zeek

What GH dose are you going to run Mike and how many days/week?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am OFF completely until at least May 1st. When I pick it up and going to run 200mgs/week. Once I get up on that (meaning the weight/fullness and sex drive) I'll start Var and Primo but trying to settle on a way to cycle the Var and Primo so I am only running two compounds at a time. Not sure if that is going to work and run all 3. I am gathering info and relying on my Vet guys for input.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am going run HGH according to blood work. I'll check Growth Hormone (serum) and calculate the iu's/ brand to run 10ng's/day. I know many guys will smurk at this low dose. I am not looking to build, I am using HGH for anti-aging only.

I estimate 1-2 iu's 5 on two off.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am interested in following you too :)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
will be following brother and i dont see how you came off completely,trt,cause if i dont that i would just crash,i just went from my cycle dose to my trt dose,although i decreased my test dose a little at a time until i got back down to my trt dose,made it much easier for me

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will be following along. Good luck man!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How is this coming along?

New Threads