Why do some people load up on so much gear while on dnp?

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
It's extremely muscle sparing and it's damn near impossible to grow while on the stuff. Am I missing something?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
It's impossible to grow on the stuff when used in isolation. Whether its impossible to grow on it when your anabolic hormones are at superphysiological levels is another story.

The combination of DNP + AAS has obviously never been studied so you kind of have to use your head on this one. Is the inhibitory effect of low dose DNP on protein synthesis enough to prevent the enhancing effect of AAS on protein synthesis? Based on the anecdotal experiences that I've witnessed, the answer is no :)

monster-ish

Reaction score
Why is it you think you can't grow on dnp??
From my own personal experience you definitely can grow. Even get stronger and do things like set new prs. All things I've done while on dnp

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
From my own personal experience you definitely can grow. Even get stronger and do things like set new prs. All things I've done while on dnp

What were your cals like? Surplus maintenance or deficit? What kinda gear were you running l?

monster-ish

Reaction score
Cals are under maintenance about 500. Running test e 500/week, tren 600/week. Superdrol 20mg/day.
Also running igf1-lr3 and mk677.
I would attribute these last two to most of my strength increases while on a deficit. I've def put on some mass while on this run. I'm a the same weight but noticeably leaner.

Last time I ran dnp, i didn't have much for strength gains but did put on some muscle while losing fat as well

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

Because the data clearly shows that it inhibits protein synthesis and your not growing if your not able to actually build new muscle tissue.
DNP activates AMPK, which stimulates the release of BP-1, which binds to IGF-1 and inhibits protein synthesis (mTOR activation) while also inhibiting protein breakdown (hence anti-catabolic) as explained very well here.

Oh and strength & muscle growth are NOT the same thing.

EDIT: just saw that you run a bunch of compounds so yes, goes back to the point I made in my original post :)

monster-ish

Reaction score
Obviously strength and muscle growth aren't the same thing. That's not what I said. What I said was this time around I've noticed quite a bit of increases strength because of what I'm running.
Sure the data shows what you say. But that data is not on ppl who are running aas at the same time. We can argue about this all day but the fact is you CAN put on muscle while losing fat on dnp. I've done it myself and have read logs of men that have done the same.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Obviously strength and muscle growth aren't the same thing. That's not what I said. What I said was this time around I've noticed quite a bit of increases strength because of what I'm running.
Sure the data shows what you say. But that data is not on ppl who are running aas at the same time. We can argue about this all day but the fact is you CAN put on muscle while losing fat on dnp. I've done it myself and have read logs of men that have done the same.
Are you ****ing blind.. Read his first post.

monster-ish

Reaction score
Wow aren't you a dumbass...
Clearly this conversation has been over and I thanked his post after it had been edited. Suck a dick toolset

monster-ish

Reaction score
I don't understand why ppl like you even put in your 2cents when it ain't worth shit

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score

wswp3s.jpg

e8n7m9.jpg

monster-ish

Reaction score
Whatever helps you get up in the morning little buddy

New Threads