Why low protein, high fat keto diets are ****ing stupid

Chillinlow

Reaction score
So when we all turn into mountain lions your argument might have some relavence, until then we'll just ignore it.

If if you've never heard of a low protein keto diet then I'm guessing it's you who's pissing in the wind.

Its simple example
for simple minded people .

and there's low protein diets but a real keto diet is moderate protein

The keto diet is not ment to build mass but what mass anyways? That's a whole other subject.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Lol I was being sarcastic. I HATE hearing someone say that. Lol. There's one type of muscle. That's it. Now lean body weight/mass is a different thing. And yes my lean body mass is much higher than normal because of my fur.

hmmm are you sure

The muscular system is actually broke down into three types of muscle tissue just saying

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Its simple example
for simple minded people .

and there's low protein diets but a real keto diet is moderate protein

The keto diet is not ment to build mass but what mass anyways? That's a whole other subject.

A simple example that has no relevance whatsoever.

incorrect. A real keto diet is any diet that allows someone to enter ketosis which means it can be low protein as well. Notice the following keto diet which is 1g/kg BW of protein or ~0.45g/lb BW protein, hardly a "moderate" protein diet. You can't re-define something which already has a working definition to suit your argument.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/

New Threads