Belt???

Reaction score
So I've had several Hernia surgerys. Back moving weight after a long break. Hit deads for the first time since back went great felt even better, went onto bent over rows afterwards and on the 3rd set felt something trying to pop out. Thank god I didn't hurt myself. I found a belt and finished things up. The belt worked but was uncomfortable, I'm considering whearing one full time in the gym. Does anyone know of a hook&pile attachment one that is comfortable enough to keep on the whole time and is thick enough in the front to help keep the gutzz in?

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
When I had my umbilical hernia surgery the doc told me to wear a belt for a few months untill it strengthens completely. He advised to wear the belt specifically on the area of the surgery . It's been like 7 years. I've been perfect since. The worst part is right post surgery. After that I think your good

Reaction score
Thanks Ron but something started to push out just gonna wear one better safe than sorry.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If something is popping out like your intestines through your stomach lining I'd go back to the doc and have that looked at. I've had hernia surgery also. It blows. I wore a belt for over a year keeping shit from popping out and all it did was make things worse. Makes recovery longer. Sounds like you need more surgery and some mesh implant or perhaps a new doc. There is a hospital just devoted to hernia surgeries also I found. I think its called the hernia hospital but not sure off top of my head.
!S!

Reaction score
If something is popping out like your intestines through your stomach lining I'd go back to the doc and have that looked at. I've had hernia surgery also. It blows. I wore a belt for over a year keeping shit from popping out and all it did was make things worse. Makes recovery longer. Sounds like you need more surgery and some mesh implant or perhaps a new doc. There is a hospital just devoted to hernia surgeries also I found. I think its called the hernia hospital but not sure off top of my head.
!S!

Thank you so much I have 4 peices of mesh and the thought of more surgery is depressing to say the least. I haven't been back science that day and I have pronounced brusing in the left crease of my leg and groin. I will look for the hernia hospital you mentioned. THANKS FOR GIVING IT TO ME STRAIGHT. Any idea where they are located?

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Google hernia hospital. If I ever get another fukin hernia I'll probably go there. From what I read you stay there the entire time and they help you rehab properly so you're there for like a week or so. The place sounds legit.
!S!

Reaction score
I found a in patient facility in Canada supposly they are the best?
Found another clinic in Cleveland that specializes in hernia repair, luckily they ​have an office in Broward CO. FL. I can't find out anymore until Monday. I've waited soooo long to recover from so many physical drawl backs and now this. I'm not going to give up but dam this sucks so bad!

New Threads