Cycle

Reaction score
Sup fellas. I'll get to the point. I'm running 500mg test e, 250mg test c, 250 deca, and 35mg dbol and clomiphene for 12 weeks. So far I'm 3 weeks in.

Got a couple of questions about this...
1. Should I up the deca? It's my first time using it but not my first cycle (4th cycle within 4 years)

2. How long have any of you ran dbol for at that dosage?.. I was thinking 6 weeks but.. Could I go to 8 or 10 safely ?

3. When do I start the clomiphene?

Any help would be awesome! Ty

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I would up the deca to at least 400.
I have run dbol no longer than 6 weeks. I wouldn't recommend any longer
Clomid is to be run as a pct with nolva.
You mentioned nothing about an AI, you mentioned nothing about hcg.
Man this is your 4th cycle and you're asking questions that you should have already researched and known before even starting your 1st. Wtf is going on here.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its sounding like you really have no idea what you're doing. And whats your reason for running test E & C together? Do you only have a little of both to get you by? Otherwise why not just run one or the other? Better research pct meds you're gonna need em and they're not exactly easy to get if you want pharm shit. Hell even legit ugl pct meds arent easy.
!S!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Pick the test C or E. You really don't need both; the 1/2 life is about 2 days different (10 & 12) so what's the point? You can still pin the 750 mg. You need to double that Deca and 12 weeks isn't going to do much for you even at 500mg. push it out to 16 weeks. 6 weeks on the dbol is good if you can make it that long.

"Clomid is to be run as a pct with nolva." Seeker

There is no "Safely" in any of this. Hell, I can't promise you you won't tear a pec warming up with 135 in the bench.
3 weeks in and you're now going over this? Next time check your shoot before you exit the plane. Make some of these tweaks and let me know how you made out.

Reaction score
I understand guys..... Yes I only have 1 10ml bottle of text c and 3 of text e for the moment. I didn't mention but I do have on hand arimidex for gyno.

I know it's a lil late in the game to ask these questions but better now than never. I'm not a bodybuilder but doing this recreationaly.

I'll make a change on the test c and get another bottle of deca. Ty for all your help.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I understand guys..... Yes I only have 1 10ml bottle of text c and 3 of text e for the moment. I didn't mention but I do have on hand arimidex for gyno.

I know it's a lil late in the game to ask these questions but better now than never. I'm not a bodybuilder but doing this recreationaly.

I'll make a change on the test c and get another bottle of deca. Ty for all your help.

Gyno is only one side effect of elevated e2 and not one of the more dangerous sides at that. My e2 was sky high and I didn't have any signs of gyno, but BP was up, I super lethargic, prostate issues etc. if you're running 750mg of test you need at least .25mg of Adex eod, but most likely more. I'd start taking it. Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure if you're managing your e2.

Reaction score
Had my BP at 134/82. Lab results will be in by the end of the week or next. Thanks for the info on arimidex...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Had my BP at 134/82. Lab results will be in by the end of the week or next. Thanks for the info on arimidex...

What was it off cycle?

Those numbers are totally fine but if you started at 110/65, those numbers could indicate elevated e2.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
After the rash of people asking questions then getting rude and hostile, it's good to see someone accepting the advice they asked for with gratitude and humility. Good on you, OP for listening to the brothers, the advice is solid.

Reaction score
I understand I'm new to the game.... And reading on the interwebs isn't the same as receiving the info from human beings.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Post up your blood work when you get it and we can help you interpret results.

New Threads