Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I am quite lean 10-12 I'd say. 205lbs. Deadlift 585 back squat 500 high bar front squat 435 snatch 280 clean 365. Just looking for a boost to continue to make gains I def put in the work and have good nutrition so im not trying to cut corners at all. Thanks for the help again guys will be looking into the prop. And possibly some other injectable if I find one that will be safe and do what I want. I will continue to research! Also thanks for the liver support suggestion as I was actually just trying to find one!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,015 Times in 3,117 Posts
    X2 what POB said

Or u can keep the 200 a week and blast some Tren at like 4-500? That's always fun.
    Strengthfirst

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKSRATED For This Useful Post:

IHI (03-19-2017)

Thanks
    What I've done (and I'm not recommending or condoning it. LOL) is skip a week of taking my TRT. Then get my blood drawn about halfway through the following week, or a week later. By then, the insurance company believes that I really need TRT.

Otherwise, they'll say I'm fine and I don't need it, or they'll say it's too high.

Also, If you want to "see" results and not just get strong, incorporate "bodybuilding workouts into your training.
    I don't care if I can bench 300 or more, if I don't look like it, I lose motivation. I need to "see" results. That's just me.

Thanks
    Just curious why the doc has your blood tested that often. My doc scheduled mine every 6 months. Every 3 makes it super hard to supplement. But like has been said, maybe prop is an option for you. Good luck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motown1002 View Post
    Just curious why the doc has your blood tested that often. My doc scheduled mine every 6 months. Every 3 makes it super hard to supplement. But like has been said, maybe prop is an option for you. Good luck.
    Maybe he just began trt?
    When i first started mine did labs at 6weeks, then 3 months, then 6 months later and finally when he was sure things were stable/good switched to just annuals

Thanks
    As far as I know he will always do every 3 months which seems excessive but what do I know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post
    As far as I know he will always do every 3 months which seems excessive but what do I know.
    Unless your paying for labs 100%, insurance will never allow it that frequently long term, because that's unheard of, even in the taboo world of TRT where 90% of doctors screw up protcols because they dont know what they're doing 95% of the time. Itll be checked often at first for safety, then after things prove fine, the leash gets loose

Thanks
    id still wait a while, go to a few more Dr. visits to see how things will be going long term and then maybe do 5-7wks of tren, var or something quick acting and will give solid gains.

But if your on 100mg/week, you should be able to make decent gains. 100 isnt a lot, but its enough to get things moving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12