Thanks

Woman's Cycles !?!

I'm posting in this section due to the wife wanting to know some info , I'm not educated extremely on female cycles so I don't want to just give her random advice , I want her to be as safe as I am and to get the correct advice , I know (JENNER) is a great person to get Info from , so with that being said I hope you reply to this ! Lol , OK so she's ran one cycle of var before and it worked great for her untill her energy levels hit the floor so she finished her cycle and has not done anymore.since , her question was , if there were any other cycle she can do that would be OK for her , her stats , 5'6" - 132lbs - been in the gym for 8 years now , she took a break with me for the past year or so but back at it hard again , she's looking to put a little more mass on then cut it. ........ If anyone has some great advice for her she would greatly appreciate it .......... Thank you !!!

Pack a Lunch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Youngblood1984 For This Useful Post:

Jenner (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,586 Times in 1,999 Posts
    Jenner help my woman with some solid info, I would take her advice for yours also. Now if you could just find the saucy little tart.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stonetag For This Useful Post:

Jenner (03-21-2017),ToolSteel (03-20-2017)

Thanks
    Yea that's why I said that she gave me some info before and your right it's solid for sure !! Ohh Jenner oh Jenner where can you be !! Lol
    Pack a Lunch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Youngblood1984 For This Useful Post:

Jenner (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    I say go for a test cycle. I like a woman with some stubble and a clit that can rival my 4" cock.
    Homo Erectus Maximis

Thanks
    Hell yea !! I was thinking some tren
    Pack a Lunch

Thanks
    Thanked 10,753 Times in 4,844 Posts
    Whats this about her energy levels?
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    winstrol, clenbuterol, cytomel female cutting cycle

Very effective fat loss combination clenbuterol and t3 is upgraded with winstrol tabs in this cycle. Winstrol is an anabolic steroid ( which cytomel and clenbuterol are not of course) and as such prevent muscle tissue breakdown which occurs while on restricted calories diet and specially by using cytomel. Clenbuterol does work as anti catabolic as well and as such does prevent a little muscle tissue breakdown, but for female user with some muscle tissue that is simply not enought, winstrol will also add muscle hardness and fullness so whole body looks much better and shape presented is much more appealing to observe. This cycle is something every female fitness enthysiast should try to crown their fitness efforts by really great results in apperance.

Thanks
    I'm not Jenner but I'm a female who has run various cycles.

What happened to her energy while on var? What did she like and dislike about the var?

Women have many choices as well. It's all dose dependent and her goals. How old is she and how does her diet and training look like?

Thanks
    Oh and how long did she run the var? When did her energy change?

WARRIOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,096 Times in 1,358 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood1984 View Post
    I'm posting in this section due to the wife wanting to know some info , I'm not educated extremely on female cycles so I don't want to just give her random advice , I want her to be as safe as I am and to get the correct advice , I know (JENNER) is a great person to get Info from , so with that being said I hope you reply to this ! Lol , OK so she's ran one cycle of var before and it worked great for her untill her energy levels hit the floor so she finished her cycle and has not done anymore.since , her question was , if there were any other cycle she can do that would be OK for her , her stats , 5'6" - 132lbs - been in the gym for 8 years now , she took a break with me for the past year or so but back at it hard again , she's looking to put a little more mass on then cut it. ........ If anyone has some great advice for her she would greatly appreciate it .......... Thank you !!!
    Hello luv....I am not sure what you mean about her energy levels hitting the floor? Can you elaborate a bit?

If you are more comfortable with pming...please do...I will most likely pm you anyway regarding moving forward

"She's got a heavy heart, a messy soul, a reckless mind and I think it's beautiful the way she carries herself"