Mako's log

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Train and eat like crazy. You will put on 15lbs of muscle in less than a year. Noob gains. Then the next 15lbs will take years. The blender will be your best friend. Eat like a machine, same stuff every day. We have come to enjoy our food way too much. Food is just fuel. You want to eat something tasty...find a nice girl.

Reaction score
03/23/17
Back and Bis

Summary:
-Got in a mediocre workout today. Went hard but nothing special really happened.
-Still grinding.
-Sore as **** still from this week. Got the next three days to relax and then back again Monday

Reaction score
YoungBlood, nice! Yeah this 3500 cal diet is nuts. I barely squeezed it in today. Does it get easier ?

Lol wish I can say yes it will but hell no I have to force myself man it really sucks !!! But I will say that the more I eat the more my.body gets used to eating more so the feeling of being hungry is there but I just can't stomach it , it's well worth it in the end !! Just hang In There man I'm going to be doing my log today , I'm going on bulking cycle

Reaction score
Forgot to log yesterday
03/28/17

CHEST DAY

Summary:
-Felt weaker than I did last week. Not sure why.
-Could only bench 25 for 6 reps of 3 sets. Idk why.
-Everything else went pretty well.

I have started to take a mass gainer... it's got like 700 cals in it so once I mix it with milk and peanut better it's well over 1k calories. That's the extra push I have to fit in the left over calories that I don't end up consuming in the day. No noticeable strength size gains.... I also ordered L-Argenine online; heard it's a vasodialator, so better pumps? Anyone got an experience with it?

Reaction score
Forgot to log yesterday
03/28/17

CHEST DAY

Summary:
-Felt weaker than I did last week. Not sure why.
-Could only bench 25 for 6 reps of 3 sets. Idk why.
-Everything else went pretty well.

I have started to take a mass gainer... it's got like 700 cals in it so once I mix it with milk and peanut better it's well over 1k calories. That's the extra push I have to fit in the left over calories that I don't end up consuming in the day. No noticeable strength size gains.... I also ordered L-Argenine online; heard it's a vasodialator, so better pumps? Anyone got an experience with it?

I got a powder that has 1,300 calories per drink !! I only use it if I don't reach my goal a day then I'll hit it after the gym and bed shop around and you can find one with more calories in it then that to help out and yes I have e use that before but it was hard for me to tell cause my veins go nuts natural all day

New Threads