Mako's log

Reaction score
Goal everyday will be to eat over 3000 cals
Following the 10pounds of muscle in 4 weeks regime (found on muscle & fitness)

Hold me accountable and feel free to critique. I'll log my weights etc at the end of each workout.
Cheers folks

-Mako

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U can not put ten pounds of muscle on in 4 weeks. Impossible.

Reaction score
Well how about I follow the article with whatever they give me, and then we'll see whatever the results are at the end. I'll be happy with whatever I have at the end. Looks like a tough regime

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just bust ass and eat. But like Ecks said, 10 pounds in 4 weeks is literally impossible. That is something someone could aim to get in a year. Think long term!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Goal everyday will be to eat over 3000 cals
Following the 10pounds of muscle in 4 weeks regime (found on muscle & fitness)

Hold me accountable and feel free to critique. I'll log my weights etc at the end of each workout.
Cheers folks

-Mako

Why 3000 calories?

Interested to see the outcome. Just don't want to see a guy spin his wheels based on a template written for a guy who is 6 foot 5 and weights 135lbs.

Reaction score
3500 to be honest. I'm also using MyFitnessPal with the 2 pounds a week thing. And yeah natty indeed. I thought I weighed 155 but turns out it was a fluke with the weighing machine. I'm 140 :( at 5'11".

Reaction score
Well I was there and I eat like a machine !! 3,000 + a day and it made me sick but that was the only way to gain for me , it takes time and a whole lot of work it's not easy I wanted to get to that 200 lb mark and I finally made it but I learn that from the family in here ... Then I started to do my cycles , actually just started my bulking cycle just over the weekend

Reaction score
YoungBlood, nice! Yeah this 3500 cal diet is nuts. I barely squeezed it in today. Does it get easier ?

Reaction score
3/20/17
Chest and Tris

Summary:
-Hit a benching PR of 145. Not sure if that's my actual PR though cuz I was on pre workout.
-Pre workout was Pro Supps Mr. Hyde... shit is nuts
-Got in 3500+ cals

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A PR is a PR whether you've taken a pre workout or you prayed to Jesus for one and he decided to throw you a bone.
Nice work. Mr Hyde is no ****in joke. I had to stop taking it because I couldn't sleep from it.

Reaction score
Yeah this shit is like meth Milo. Also I wanted to ask you guys. Does melatonin really help with gains? I bought a bottle of 10mg pills that I started taking a while back.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah this shit is like meth Milo. Also I wanted to ask you guys. Does melatonin really help with gains? I bought a bottle of 10mg pills that I started taking a while back.
Not sure if it helps directly but sleep is extremely important. The problem with melatonin is that people take too much and it loses is effectiveness.

Reaction score
03/21/17
LEG DAY

Summary:
-Motivation is NOTHING without discipline and I am now starting to realize that going to the gym takes a lot of both
-It legit feels like I'm paralyzed in my legs. **** leg day.

So, Mr. Hyde is making me feel nauseous in the gym. It's just like burp after burp and feels like it just sits there. Any advice on that?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Go buy some old fashioned oat . Throw a cup of them in the blender blend into powder. Add two scoops whey, a scoop of peanut butter and 18 ounces of milk. Pound one after the gym and one before bed. U will grow if u add those I promise. It helped me get from 175 to 196 natural. Oats are magic in my opinion. Lol

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
03/21/17
LEG DAY

Summary:
-Motivation is NOTHING without discipline and I am now starting to realize that going to the gym takes a lot of both
-It legit feels like I'm paralyzed in my legs. **** leg day.

So, Mr. Hyde is making me feel nauseous in the gym. It's just like burp after burp and feels like it just sits there. Any advice on that?

Take it with less water
I take mine with about 3 ounces of water and I don't get the burps anymore. The least amount if water possible.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
My only critique is that you read Muscle & Fitness?? LOL just kidding. Eating does eventually get easier. I eat 7 meals a friggin day. At first I felt like throwing up, now I cant wait for the next meal. My cals are in excess of 5k a day. Keep at it and you will pack on some weight and it will get easier.

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys. I love this forum, you guys rock.

03/22/17
Shoulders and traps

Summary:
-Easy win as far as the workout goes
-Still sore from previous workouts; (need help with that)
-Didn't eat as much as I planned. I think I ate around 2000 cals. Need to work on getting more cals in in less meals. I get full wayyy to easily.

As I wrap up this week, I'll keep the tips you guys gave me in mind. Ecksrated, I'll try the PB smoothie jawn you mentioned.. Sounds delicious :p

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds disgusting but sometimes I'll take a truck out of Blaine Sumner's book and make my food into a shake. A chicken breast, beans, and some pineapple and water blending up thoroughly to drink. Helps when it's hot outside and my appetite is non existent or if I'm short on time.

New Threads