Dbol anadrol together

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with dbol alone, anadrol alone, and both together? Is the well being feeling from dbol still there when mixed in with adrol? What's your experience with either one by itself vs mixed together?

Reaction score
I've ran dbol alone well with test oviously !! But I love it , depends on what your going for , I've never ran anadrol at all , I'm on my 3rd cycle with dbol , haven't had any bad sides at all except some acne on my back but everyone is different , I can say that my apatite has gone to shit while on it but I force myself to eat . I take 30mg e,d no need to take more for me that gives me great results ! What are you trying to accomplish

Reaction score
Just about to to start adrol test tren cycle.. trying to get big as shit.. thinking about throwing in some dbol like week 3-6 after I know how I respond to adrol by itself.. but I'll probably just do adrol alone for 4 weeks then test and tren should be in full affect

Reaction score
As long as you do test for a base ! I'm not sure of your history but GET BIG AS SHIT !! Don't just happen like that , is this your first cycle ?

Reaction score
No it does not happen just like that.. hard work, nutrition, rest and regeneration must all be on point in order to get big as shit obviously..

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren, dbol and drol is too harsh. Test, tren, drol is body-in-a-bottle anyways. Live to fight another day.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Just about to to start adrol test tren cycle.. trying to get big as shit.. thinking about throwing in some dbol like week 3-6 after I know how I respond to adrol by itself.. but I'll probably just do adrol alone for 4 weeks then test and tren should be in full affect

Didn't you start a thread this am claiming to have been running test/tren/drol/dbol for three weeks already? You posted a pic of your pills and asked about the lab......... Now your just about to start? GTFOH

Reaction score
Yup about to start with a new lab champ.. like I said, I just ordered zphcd, so yeah about to start a legit cycle.. thanks bud

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didn't like A-bombs.. dont beleive the hype. DBOL is the best but after you are off you deflate like a balloon!!

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with dbol alone, anadrol alone, and both together? Is the well being feeling from dbol still there when mixed in with adrol? What's your experience with either one by itself vs mixed together?
REAL 50mg anadrol is king of all drugs exept. Maybe the old parabolon (tren hex). Problem is getting real 50mg anadrol pills. I started competing in bb as a teenager in the early 90's. I used for about 12 years straight, took alot of anadrol, different types. But the one thing about REAL anadrol is if u have any doubts about it after ten days it's garbage. That's how quick and profound the effects are. I used to get bottles from my local pharmacy for $17,lol. So I know real anadrol. Alot of the stuff going around now is not 50mg tabs of oxymethelone. I tried 4 before I finally found a source with the real deal. Dbol is good too but it's not adrol. I would never take them together.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I would never take the 2 together. Its like liver suicide.

New Threads