Pro-AAS *bunk*

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I went and looked at the post and you obviously didn't read it. What it said was the guy tried to do a freezer test which is a myth. Go back and read it again.

Yeah after saying it was bunk AND putting it in the freezer and it didn't crystalize.

I actually don't care that much. I like the dudes page and the questions that come in and how it gets people to learn. He's got enough douche bag followers to say his gear is real. Really don't care anymore. Bothered me for a few minutes but in over it

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Thanks for the information

But that test is fake I looked it up on the Internet and found the same test you posted. Zoom in on the test you can see the shades being blocked lol. Then look at the font letters and numbers you'll see how some are changed.

I don't know you or the lab but I'm just saying you wanna call someone out that's fine but do it correctly.
Well, I know for a fact you're a ****ing liar, but go ahead and try to post this test I copied.

You're new here, and clearly a ****ing idiot. This isnt your typical forum. You can't just make things up.

The labs posted are screenshots of the pdf lab results taken from the original email.

Reaction score
What a ****ing baby it's people like you that give shit advice. I got a idea post the 690 test cause you are all hear say. Yeah I'm new to this forum thought I would meet some cool people but nope typical cry baby that hates being called out. Come over to PM and you'll get eat up talking your shit. Sorry I even bothered. Go in the corner and cry.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What a ****ing baby it's people like you that give shit advice. I got a idea post the 690 test cause you are all hear say. Yeah I'm new to this forum thought I would meet some cool people but nope typical cry baby that hates being called out. Come over to PM and you'll get eat up talking your shit. Sorry I even bothered. Go in the corner and cry.

Why would he lie? We don't bring up labs that we don't care about here. He's trying to look out for others. His buddy had bloods done while on the gear and it came back shitty. What's the reasoning that you're defending pro aas?? U use his shit?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Just because I enjoy proving cucks wrong...
4t99y0.jpg

I have no problem with people being called out. What I have a problem with is you flat out lying.

Like X said I shared this to help people make smarter choices in the future. I have absolutely nothing to gain personally.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information

But that test is fake I looked it up on the Internet and found the same test you posted. Zoom in on the test you can see the shades being blocked lol. Then look at the font letters and numbers you'll see how some are changed.

I don't know you or the lab but I'm just saying you wanna call someone out that's fine but do it correctly.

This is the biggest crock of shit I have ever seen.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love the honesty and cander on this board. Second to none.

Reaction score
Raw test, relax dude. Obviously there was something not right with this product. 8 weeks on 600mgs and test is less than 1000. I almost hit 6000 on 500 Mgs of test from my source.

Chaos501

Reaction score
That's some serious damn test levels on 500mg!!!! I would almost say overdosed but I'm no chemist especially compared to some of the intelligent dudes on here!!

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good old insty sources

Reaction score
I ran into the same problem. I know I'm an idiot for ordering from him. Live and learn. Mine wasn't all bunk, it was basically half dosed. I've been running 500 test e a week. My totaled testosterone came back just shy of 1400. I guess I've been on a cruise this whole time. FML

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

I would have fun with this little bitch. If only I had joined sooner...

New Threads