Pro-AAS *bunk*

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Pro-AAS runs an Instagram page and sells through there. There may be other outlets.

Against my advice, an acquaintance of mine ordered from them for his first cycle. Pre-cycle bloods showed test levels at ~690.
4t99y0.jpg

This lab result is 8 weeks in running Pro-AAS testE at 600mg/wk along with pharm grade stane.
14brwd4.jpg

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for the info TS! I crashed my E2 once and knew it before I got my bloods drawn. You're buddy sure can't feel like a guy who thought he was running 600 mg of test a week. Damn, out the money, had to stick yourself however many times and crashed your E; that sucks.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IG lmao?
"Tag a friend and follow me for free Mast!"

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Assuming you didn't help him because he is only an acquaintence?

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that the gear was completely fake. He's young so he could have a swing of 115 but the stane is obviously working and I bet he feels like shit. At least it wasn't all fake lol. Too bad he's wasted 2 months but it happens.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Where's his stane from? Tell him I want it. Hahah

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
All these douchebags that follow this guy all say his shit is the bombbbbbbb ****ing makes me crazy. Dude Ur selling gear on Instagram. ****ing dork

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All these douchebags that follow this guy all say his shit is the bombbbbbbb ****ing makes me crazy. Dude Ur selling gear on Instagram. ****ing dork

Dork is right. Like seriously be a ****ing proper drug dealer, park your Lincoln on the corner and ****ing slang that shit. Instagram is for selfies not steroids!!!

Reaction score
Going back to a post I saw you make previously; sometimes the best companies are those without the fancy labels and all that garbage. Bummer he got screwed with his cycle.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that the gear was completely fake. He's young so he could have a swing of 115 but the stane is obviously working and I bet he feels like shit. At least it wasn't all fake lol. Too bad he's wasted 2 months but it happens.

It's very possible there is some hormone in there bc his LH and FSH are suppressed somewhat. If it was completely bunk the aromasin would have raised his LH/FSH.

Battletoad

Reaction score
I've seen several other Instagram "sources" over the last couple years, and I don't understand how anyone can look at them and think, "100% discreet delivery from Thailand guaranteed? By God, take my money!"

SO sketchy.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
He just posted something on Instagram about some one complaining about his teat being bunk. I wanna send him a message and say people have bloods to prove it. Should I?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He just posted something on Instagram about some one complaining about his teat being bunk. I wanna send him a message and say people have bloods to prove it. Should I?

Why wouldn't you?. Fcuk him.

Reaction score
Thanks for the information

But that test is fake I looked it up on the Internet and found the same test you posted. Zoom in on the test you can see the shades being blocked lol. Then look at the font letters and numbers you'll see how some are changed.

I don't know you or the lab but I'm just saying you wanna call someone out that's fine but do it correctly.

Reaction score
I've seen Onyx on IG selling before seen alot of good and bad reviews same with starks.

Reaction score
I got a question when was the test taken?
When was last injection before the test?

Reaction score
I went and looked at the post and you obviously didn't read it. What it said was the guy tried to do a freezer test which is a myth. Go back and read it again.

New Threads