Hey Lads and Ladies

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I too like eating dead animals so I know where you're coming from. All the better if I had something to do with their death. :)

Reaction score
Welcome dude. You a current Firefighter? Or former? (I wonder because of the beard). I used to be a Firefighter myself. I think you would dig powerlifting, especially if you are still actively serving as a Firefighter... it will make you considerably stronger and increase your cardio ability under load...
Yes sir, current FF, In my 14th yr on the job, just finished 2 months of holidays, hence the beard, now back to shavin...have always thought about powerlifting, i like the old school lifts in the gym..

Ní neart go cur le chéile

(There's strength in unity.)

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Yes sir, current FF, In my 14th yr on the job, just finished 2 months of holidays, hence the beard, now back to shavin...have always thought about powerlifting, i like the old school lifts in the gym..

Ní neart go cur le chéile

(There's strength in unity.)

Well I hope you enjoyed your time off... That must have been nice.
A lot of the active members here are competitive powerlifters, and they are rocket scientists when it comes to knowledge about it all... If that is something you are interested in learning, you definitely came to the right board.

New Threads