My home brew friggn hurts

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Blob this is an exact science.

This is gonna hurt
But you need to toss that shit and not even attempt this again until you are actually ready. Just be glad all you got was some pip and not a life threatening infection.

It doesn't hurt at all. The term "ready" is highly dependent. If a person never makes a first attempt and potential mistakes. Who is to say what is "ready". I received instructions and followed them to a t. Because I received apparently bad information does not dictate a lack of readiness. A big problem with this post is that I made this homebrew quite a while ago (almost 8 months) part of the issue is memory recall. I am certainly not "ashamed" of myself.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone attempting to make gear should always try making a small amount at first, 40ml is a good starting point. Perfect that volume first otherwise u risk tossing money down the drain by trying to make 100ml and ****ing it up.

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FD's anus is so pressure tight I would just ship it to him. The perfect amount of pressure and heat to make diamonds...surely good enough to sterilize your gear

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Again lets see what Yaya has to say.....

FD's anus is so pressure tight I would just ship it to him. The perfect amount of pressure and heat to make diamonds...surely good enough to sterilize your gear

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt at all. The term "ready" is highly dependent. If a person never makes a first attempt and potential mistakes. Who is to say what is "ready". I received instructions and followed them to a t. Because I received apparently bad information does not dictate a lack of readiness. A big problem with this post is that I made this homebrew quite a while ago (almost 8 months) part of the issue is memory recall. I am certainly not "ashamed" of myself.

I don't mean to shit on you when you're down but acting on bad information doesn't necessarily mean you're not ready correct, but not recognizing it was bad info to begin with is.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone attempting to make gear should always try making a small amount at first, 40ml is a good starting point. Perfect that volume first otherwise u risk tossing money down the drain by trying to make 100ml and ****ing it up.

Yeah this is exactly why I am kicking myself right now, thanks though this is good advice.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I don't mean to shit on you when you're down but acting on bad information doesn't necessarily mean you're not ready correct, but not recognizing it was bad info to begin with is.

Thank you for your help, you are as always a wealth of good information and i appreciate it.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Thank you for your help, you are as always a wealth of good information and i appreciate it.

What was your filtering process like? What kind of filter did you use and what steps did you take to filter?

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
What was your filtering process like? What kind of filter did you use and what steps did you take to filter?

I used a (cannot remember the brand I wanna say whatman) filter, with a break bleeding pump. I put the gear into the top of the hopper pumped up a vacuum into the bottom reservoir and filtered it through .25 micron filter. from there I simply placed the oil into a 100 ml bottle.

nightster

Elite
Reaction score

You previously said you estimated... So unless your recipe had estimations in it you did not follow it to a t...

New Threads