I have a question about EC Stack

Reaction score
An EC stack is basically an ephedrine pill and a caffeine pill right ? What is the best type of ephedrine pill I can buy at my local drug store?

Reaction score
You can't just buy an ephedrine pill anymore if your in the states. I hear its different in Canada and Euorpe maybe too.

What are we trying to do? Just lose weight?

What do you weigh? Whats your body fat?

Can you tell us how to plan to start EC? What doses you will be doing?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
What is the best type of ephedrine pill I can buy at my local drug store?

Brokaid. It has 25mg of Ephadrine HCL per tablet, 60 tabs for like, $13.

The only other OTC option that I'm aware of is Primatine.

Bronkaid has twice as much Ephadrine per tablet as Primatine does.

Unless of course you're lucky enough to live in Canada where Ephadrine HCL is still available in OTC tablet form.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brokaid. It has 25mg of Ephadrine HCL per tablet, $60 tabs for like, $13.

The only other OTC option that I'm aware of is Primatine.

Bronkaid has twice as much Ephadrine per tablet as Primatine does.

Unless of course you're lucky enough to live in Canada where Ephadrine HCL is still available in OTC tablet form.

They are 2 different forms of ephedrine if I recall. Ephedrine HCL in primatene and sulfate in bronkaid. Roughly the same dose. Both have guaif...whatever the **** it is as well. I will double check later.

Don't forget the aspirin. They work synergistically.

Downsides of asprin outweigh the benefits. E/c is effective enough on its own.

Reaction score
I would like to lose 15 pounds. I wanted to take the EC stack because I had heard it was a really good appetite suppressant. If I can't get ephedrine in stores is there any thing I buy that will work as an appetite suppressant?

Last edited:

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
If I can't get ephedrine in stores is there any thing I buy that will work as an appetite suppressant?

You may have missed it when I said ephadrine is available in drug stores under the brand name bronkaid and primatine.

Pillar is right, the bronkaid has 25mg of ephadrine sulfate and the primatine has 12.5 mg of HCL.

Now, to address the elephant in the room; how does your diet look? Is it structured for weight loss?

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Caffeine alone will help suppress your appetite. For me as low as 100 mg helps. The ephedrine can help a bit but it's not a magic stack. If your diet is not on point it's not gonna do anything

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to lose 15 pounds. I wanted to take the EC stack because I had heard it was a really good appetite suppressant. If I can't get ephedrine in stores is there any thing I buy that will work as an appetite suppressant?

Marlboro reds or wintergreen kodiak

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stick with the hcl. There is a difference between the 2. Do a quick google search and you will find i'm not the only one that feels this way. Good luck

New Threads