Completely New To This

Reaction score
Hello Bodybuilding enthusiasts! :).
My Name is James and I am currectly 23 Years old. I have been lifting since I was 16. I have went from 120lbs start to 153lbs. I gain extremely hard. And
when I try to clean bulk, lets say for a month I gain 6-9 pounds. But I gain it as a ratio of like half fat and half muscle so i never look different or look like
i have more muscle i just look like myself. I'm Guessing I don't have great genetics. Anyways -----

I want to do a 4 week cycle. I have no idea how to start or even do a cycle. I need someone very nice and with some time on their hand to make me a
4 week cycle and a post cycle. I only want to try it once for a month to see if it is something I want to stick with. Anyways one of my biggest fears, the reason
I have never tried it before is because of "bitch tits" so that is why I have never tried steroids. So please help me on this and make sure the post cycle you help me with is the absolute best. Thanks guys, and i hope i can become a long term member here, and you guys can teach me lots! :)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Start off by reading the stickies on first cycles. We don't spoon feed around here man. Put some effort into your research. I could tell u to run anadrol at 300mgs a day and then take igf1 for pct and ypu wont know any better. Familiarize yourself with all the things that go along with steroid use then ask for some help

Reaction score
spoon feed meh :3 <3 I have adhd i have very hard time focusing on shit, i do better when someones just like do this and this and gives it to me on a plate otherwise i usually fail :3

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
spoon feed meh :3 <3 I have adhd i have very hard time focusing on shit, i do better when someones just like do this and this and gives it to me on a plate otherwise i usually fail :3

We won't let u fail if u stick around. But we want u to read the stickies. Its got everything u need to know. Running aas is serious and shouldn't be taken lightly.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Click on a main forum subject. The stickies are in the grey area under the sub forum subjects.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Especially for a month ^^^^!! You need some learnin', get to reading.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello Bodybuilding enthusiasts! :).
My Name is James and I am currectly 23 Years old. I have been lifting since I was 16. I have went from 120lbs start to 153lbs. I gain extremely hard. And
when I try to clean bulk, lets say for a month I gain 6-9 pounds. But I gain it as a ratio of like half fat and half muscle so i never look different or look like
i have more muscle i just look like myself. I'm Guessing I don't have great genetics. Anyways -----

I want to do a 4 week cycle. I have no idea how to start or even do a cycle. I need someone very nice and with some time on their hand to make me a
4 week cycle and a post cycle. I only want to try it once for a month to see if it is something I want to stick with. Anyways one of my biggest fears, the reason
I have never tried it before is because of "bitch tits" so that is why I have never tried steroids. So please help me on this and make sure the post cycle you help me with is the absolute best. Thanks guys, and i hope i can become a long term member here, and you guys can teach me lots! :)

If you are gaining 9 pounds in 4 weeks then you are eating way too much hence half is fat half is muscle. So you in fact are not a so called hardgainer. You just kinda haven't figured out what you are doing yet.

Clean bulking is a myth or at best a misnomer. Eating gross excess calories of "clean food" does not result in less fat gain than if you got all your cals from fried chicken.

I would also venture a guess that your training intensity is too low adding to the rapid fat gain.

You are definitely a fellow ADHD type like I was. Just look at your post

Bulk for 4 weeks
Cycle for 4 weeks

Dude this shit takes YEARS to accomplish. Your first cycle should be test only for 3 months not 1. A bulk at your weight should continue for 3 years straight until you are 220lbs or so.

Rethink your commitment to this because steroid use has lifelong implications and won't have you jacked and shredded for the beach come June.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If you are gaining 9 pounds in 4 weeks then you are eating way too much hence half is fat half is muscle. So you in fact are not a so called hardgainer. You just kinda haven't figured out what you are doing yet.

Clean bulking is a myth or at best a misnomer. Eating gross excess calories of "clean food" does not result in less fat gain than if you got all your cals from fried chicken.

I would also venture a guess that your training intensity is too low adding to the rapid fat gain.

You are definitely a fellow ADHD type like I was. Just look at your post

Bulk for 4 weeks
Cycle for 4 weeks

Dude this shit takes YEARS to accomplish. Your first cycle should be test only for 3 months not 1. A bulk at your weight should continue for 3 years straight until you are 220lbs or so.

Rethink your commitment to this because steroid use has lifelong implications and won't have you jacked and shredded for the beach come June.

This exactly

New Threads