Pharm grade sites! HELP

lilbra

Reaction score
Anyone know of a pharmacy grade site for aromasin that takes CC because all the ones I know of are only taking echecks!!!! Help!!

Battletoad

Reaction score
If any online pharmacy takes credit cards, they're processed by an offshore processor, and your bank will probably block the transaction anyway. I ran into that with a couple different RC sites, myself.

lilbra

Reaction score
I've ordered from multiple pharm sites for years with a CC with no problems. Just the ones I know are g2g are not taking them now.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a pharmacy grade site for aromasin that takes CC because all the ones I know of are only taking echecks!!!! Help!!

Whats wrong with echecks? Its very simple

lilbra

Reaction score
You have to give routing and account numbers not so sure about that.

Reaction score
You have to give routing and account numbers not so sure about that.

Yea I'm kind of with you on that man I dont give that out for any reason to many bull crap scams out there but don't tell me you started something with out having all of what you need !?!

lilbra

Reaction score
Yeah man been doing this stuff for awhile now. I get all my ducks in a row first.

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
iv had bad luck with onlin Rc, used Rui and got bunk product i was so pissed off! i just have my friend mail it to me :) sometimes i get it sometimes i gotta wait for another shipment lol

zuzulo

Reaction score
Are you from Europe? Go to Serbia and you can buy all kinds of goodies in the pharmacy. Usually no prescription needed for Steroids and Anti E.

New Threads