Sleep Anxiety, need opinion

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
You maybe have AIDS, or are turning zombie, or a little column A and little column B

Seriously, while Lilo seems to be likely accurate, those are quite a few specific issues that I think call for a more serious inquiry then a BB forum...

Reaction score
I have trouble sleeping. The doctor wants me to take some pills but, I can't get down like that. Weed helps sometimes depending on the strain but, not everyone responds well to it. I know a lot of people swear by melatonin. I also take l- theanine at night and i think it really helps me get 6 -7 whole hours. I'm not a doctor, I'm a welder. Disclaimer.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If anyone is having any anxiety issues, make sure youre taking a magnesium supplement. Im pretty sure I dealt with anxiety for about 20 years that was totally due to a mg deficiency.

Only a few forms of magnesium are absorbable so do your homework.

And again, weed for sleep. For sure. Indicas or edibles. Not vape

Reaction score
If anyone is having any anxiety issues, make sure youre taking a magnesium supplement. Im pretty sure I dealt with anxiety for about 20 years that was totally due to a mg deficiency.

Thanks for the info on magnesium, I need to explore this.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good source gor CBD?

I've used Bluebird Botanicals for a couple years. Good quality, and they send the occasional coupon which is when I stock up.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Curious why you'd not recommend a vaporizer when using cannabis to treat sleep anxiety. Why not an indica through, for example, a Mighty? Better fer yer lungs than combustion and takes effect sooner (and more predictably IME) than an edible.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Curious why you'd not recommend a vaporizer when using cannabis to treat sleep anxiety. Why not an indica through, for example, a Mighty? Better fer yer lungs than combustion and takes effect sooner (and more predictably IME) than an edible.

My experience is only with vape carts. I feel like I only get thc from them and that no matter the strain, the effect is the same. Im honestly not concerned at all about the dangers of weed smoke. There doesnt seem to be any. I mostly just use a bong, but again, my experience with real vaporizers is limited

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you can source true cbd (from a dispensary or grower) things will be a lot different.

A 2/1 or 4/1 ratio cbd to thc, will do you good.

NBL,

I have a mighty, its a nice tool.

If you smoke to sleep in 12yrs you ll be where im at....

You wake up 3 times a night to take a piss and a rip

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NBL

If you are going to get CBD online, bluebird is one of the best spots.

You only want something coming out of Cali, CO, Oregon, etc.....NW US area

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Generic Unisom gel-caps (The Walmart), or the generic ZZquil liquid, works great.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I have never taken the CBD oil. Can you actually feel the effects, like a calming effect or anything?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I have never taken the CBD oil. Can you actually feel the effects, like a calming effect or anything?

If it is real, absolutely. People dont think a lot of cbd but it is very powerful medicine. And side effects are not zero by any means

New Threads