Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,265 Posts
    Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post
    If it is real, absolutely. People dont think a lot of cbd but it is very powerful medicine. And side effects are not zero by any means
    I would say that depends where you get or got it...??

how much you take and the method you take it...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,417 Posts
    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I would say that depends where you get or got it...??

how much you take and the method you take it...
    If it’s not expensive AND tested by a third party source, it’s probably pure chit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,265 Posts
    yes and no....

The places in Cali, CO....Pacific NW....Has weed, hemp, cbd, etc etc to spare.

What you would pay on the east coast could be 5x and pretty much the same stuff. A lot of the big companies are all just name.....

Have you heard of Charlotte's web..?

Thanks
    Try 5-HTP and Valerian combined, helped me when I suffered with same thing. Sleep like a baby now

Thanks
    I use herbstrong CBD. Definitely helps with sleep and calming anxiety

Thanks
    Hey OP.

I've had this kind of thing every night for nearly 6 years now.

Sometimes it feels like I can't breathe, other times I just wake up with a bit of a jump. It's miserable and even scary at times.

That said, I don't have sleep apnoea, known heart issues, or any known neurological conditions. I'll be honest and say that there's a lot more that the healthcare system could check me for, but as I live in the UK I'm limited by what they're willing to order tests for.

In all though it's been 6 years and things like stress, caffeine, bad diet and a change in the wind direction can make it worse.

My partner is convinced it's an anxiety/trauma based issue as I witnessed domestic violence at a young age. I'm still not fully convinced, and yeah it might be toxic masculinity, or just the fact it's hard to believe it's mental when it feels so real.

The reality is though I'm still here, and minus sleep being ruined for me, it's livable as far as chronic conditions go.

Go doctors and get things ruled out by all means, but as others have said sleep hygiene etc is essential.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ardennes View Post
    Hey OP.

I've had this kind of thing every night for nearly 6 years now.

Sometimes it feels like I can't breathe, other times I just wake up with a bit of a jump. It's miserable and even scary at times.

That said, I don't have sleep apnoea, known heart issues, or any known neurological conditions. I'll be honest and say that there's a lot more that the healthcare system could check me for, but as I live in the UK I'm limited by what they're willing to order tests for.

In all though it's been 6 years and things like stress, caffeine, bad diet and a change in the wind direction can make it worse.

My partner is convinced it's an anxiety/trauma based issue as I witnessed domestic violence at a young age. I'm still not fully convinced, and yeah it might be toxic masculinity, or just the fact it's hard to believe it's mental when it feels so real.

The reality is though I'm still here, and minus sleep being ruined for me, it's livable as far as chronic conditions go.

Go doctors and get things ruled out by all means, but as others have said sleep hygiene etc is essential.
    It's likely panic attacks. UK doctors are notorious for being stingy with real anxiety medicine (benzodiazepines). Beta blockers, specifically Inderal also work wonders and psych doctors will prescribe them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123