Larry Wheels and steroid use

RJ

Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm huge or whatever but this kid at work says that shit all the time. People break his balks and say oh you'll never be as big as ecks blah blah blah and he's always like maybe if I ran as much shit as he did I would. Lol this guys been running 750 test a week and 100mg drol for about six months and hasn't put a pound on. Lol can't stand little ****s like that.

I think you're much sexier than Larry Wheels... and you know how much i dig black dudes. Of course you do ALOTof steroids. ;)

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
<p>
What the ****?! Everybody's dieting now?? **** you losers. I'm going to the chineese buffet with the one legged wheelchair lady</p>

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I think you're much sexier than Larry Wheels... and you know how much i dig black dudes. Of course you do ALOTof steroids. ;)

Holy ****kkkkk its my man rjjjjjjjjjjjj

Reaction score
Larry takes more than what he is claiming on his YouTube video LOL. I know this for a fact. He is just giving viewers a semi-responsible answer as opposed to a decked out cycle that would harm most people who tried it.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Larry takes more than what he is claiming on his YouTube video LOL. I know this for a fact. He is just giving viewers a semi-responsible answer as opposed to a decked out cycle that would harm most people who tried it.

I think you're confused with the difference between FACT and OPINION. Facts are typically backed up by evidence. Opinions need no direct evidence but are typically well suited with a decent attempt at reasoning. You've provided neither. And before you continue, "I know a guy that knows a guy that knows the guy that installed Larry Wheel's cable" is not a valid response.

New Threads