Larry Wheels and steroid use

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I actually believe him. He's just a freak. And 150mg is no joke to be running for 6-7 months at a time. **** him and his 605 bench for 2 reps. Lol

Reactions: DF

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually believe him. He's just a freak. And 150mg is no joke to be running for 6-7 months at a time. **** him and his 605 bench for 2 reps. Lol

Does anyone else see ecks post as formatted weird?

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Some of these younger guys are just genetic freaks. I train with a younger guy that hit a 937 squat @ 301lbs in a meet 2 weeks ago. He barely uses more than my trt dose!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I love the guy. He seems like a good ass dude and I believe his statements. 150 Drol is a lot but we need more guys like him preaching less is more. If LARRY WHEELS is saying shut like that then people will listen.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
It's plausible that that's all he's running right this moment. But when you're bleeding through your pores... Something is up.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Weak people always assume strong people are using a shit ton of gear. It's not always the case. 150mg of drol isn't a small amount of gear, and it wouldn't surprise me if he never runs more then a gram of test. I doubt he uses naps...

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Weak people always assume strong people are using a shit ton of gear. It's not always the case. 150mg of drol isn't a small amount of gear, and it wouldn't surprise me if he never runs more then a gram of test. I doubt he uses naps...
Agreed. The ol "I take a gram of Test, Deca, Tren and I know stuff about steroids" argument. My good friend is 23 and 5'10 205. His hands are like a ****ing gorilla and he's just a stout son of a bitch that benched 430 completely ****ing natural. I know this for a fact as he was my roommate for 2 years. Started my first cycle with him and in 8 weeks his bench went up to 485 with dog shit form. Some people are just strength savants with unbelievable ****ing strength.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. The ol "I take a gram of Test, Deca, Tren and I know stuff about steroids" argument. My good friend is 23 and 5'10 205. His hands are like a ****ing gorilla and he's just a stout son of a bitch that benched 430 completely ****ing natural. I know this for a fact as he was my roommate for 2 years. Started my first cycle with him and in 8 weeks his bench went up to 485 with dog shit form. Some people are just strength savants with unbelievable ****ing strength.

They're everywhere actually...look at Ecks lol

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Defintiely gonna bench today definitely definitely gonna bench yeaaaaaa

U guys make me blush

Low doses can go a long way. I've found one the last few months that my body is capable of much more than I thought on low doses. I'd have a heart attack on 150 drol.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score

I'm not saying I'm huge or whatever but this kid at work says that shit all the time. People break his balks and say oh you'll never be as big as ecks blah blah blah and he's always like maybe if I ran as much shit as he did I would. Lol this guys been running 750 test a week and 100mg drol for about six months and hasn't put a pound on. Lol can't stand little ****s like that.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm huge or whatever but this kid at work says that shit all the time. People break his balks and say oh you'll never be as big as ecks blah blah blah and he's always like maybe if I ran as much shit as he did I would. Lol this guys been running 750 test a week and 100mg drol for about six months and hasn't put a pound on. Lol can't stand little ****s like that.

Why you making fun of Red?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you're a perfect example of it not Always being the case. You're a strong fuk for your stats. And now you're dieting? Sexy and strong.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you're a perfect example of it not Always being the case. You're a strong fuk for your stats. And now you're dieting? Sexy and strong.

WTF, don't tell people I'm dieting...it will ruin my rep.

PS - Jol's dieting too...

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I almost did it... Almost...

2en28t2.jpg

Reaction score
Larry is crazy strong I would have assumed some Tren in use there, I believe lower is better and you still need awesome genetics, not every **** not gear will get to half of what Larry does.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
WTF, don't tell people I'm dieting...it will ruin my rep.

PS - Jol's dieting too...

But yes....I am dieting. I'm in the 220s legitimately. I haven't been there without a water cut in 5 years. 198s here I come. I hear electronic club music and see neon glow sticks every time I eat a salad.

New Threads