How long after stopping tren ace before getting my aerobic capacity back

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
is it relatively quick since the half life is much shorter than tren e? is it a matter of one week or does it take several weeks to get right?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Just going off the half life I'd say Yea probably a week or so.

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
Just going off the half life I'd say Yea probably a week or so.

should i quit any forms of hiit to avoid a heart attack or something. i haven't started the cycle yet, but everyone always remarks about their blood pressure so im a bit leery about doing any form of 'extreme cardio' when my blood pressure is jacked up

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
E is longer but even with ace, it's going to be some time. Don't panic if it's 2-3 weeks.

That's like asking , " How long will it take to lose my gains on Tren" and then trying to apply the half life for an answer. You understand where I'm coming from?

I will also add that it depends on the level of cardio that you were used to performing at. If we're just talking about climbing a flight of steps that's one thing, running a fast 5K is another.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
should i quit any forms of hiit to avoid a heart attack or something. i haven't started the cycle yet, but everyone always remarks about their blood pressure so im a bit leery about doing any form of 'extreme cardio' when my blood pressure is jacked up

The thing to do is not let your blood pressure get too high. That goes with any cycle. Tren just affects the lungs differently, but u can still try to push the cardio on it if u can/want to.

New Threads