1-st log . . . .

Reaction score
Alright have the blood pressure back under control and also adjusted my diet just had to make small adjustments but feeling great and making progress !!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good thing on getting your blood pressure on hold, especially when the deca kicks it could rise. I never had that issue with deca but with dbol i did have heartburn and overall i wouldn't run it again.

Reaction score
Yea more or less just getting it worked out in the first week tweak here and there ! All good sailing now , by the way a update . . . . .Feeling better then ever weight going up nice and slowly feeling much much Fuller and thicker , just about everything I do I have small gains in lbs going up , I'm trying to constraint more on my form and muscle memory rather then hit it and get sloppy sets with to much weight , my diet is getting right to that sweet spot where I can see how it's starting to effectively make changes also just started my log book which to be honest I've never done before but I like to log daily so I can look back and see my progress . . . . Overall​ advancing !!!!

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Thanks for updating! Will be great to follow your progress!

Reaction score
Another week gone by and all on point !! Feeling great ! Bloods good , diet good . . . . Feel like I have to drink a damn pool from the dbol .

New Threads