Hello guys, I am really in need for some help!

Reaction score
I dont even know what to say...

My shoulders to waste ratio is good, I weight around 88 KG and I am 1.80. I am definetly overweight, but still I cant explain those huge hips...I honestly never seen anything like this before.

Sorry for the graphic image, I just wanted to make sure that you guys see it well..

Is there something that I can do to make those hips smaller? I was once weighing 70 kgs...and the hips were definetly not that big...but they were still pretty big, almost as big as my shoulders.

Attachments

• IMG_2070.jpg
    IMG_2070.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I dont even know what to say...

My shoulders to waste ratio is good, I weight around 88 KG and I am 1.80. I am definetly overweight, but still I cant explain those huge hips...I honestly never seen anything like this before.

Sorry for the graphic image, I just wanted to make sure that you guys see it well..

Is there something that I can do to make those hips smaller? I was once weighing 70 kgs...and the hips were definetly not that big...but they were still pretty big, almost as big as my shoulders.

As far as I know, the body's preference for location of fat deposits is mostly genetic.. and if you have wide bone structure there a lot of that is going to be out of your hands. Probably diet is how you're going to have to approach that issue.

Reaction score
I'm not sure you can change the size of your waist or do you mean hips ? Just like above said genetics come to play ! Correct me if I'm wrong but you can build up as much as you want but you waist size stay !!

Chaos501

Reaction score
Diet is gonna be your go to fix man. It's the rule of thumb. Calories in calories out. Eat clean stay active lift heavy shit!

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
It actually took me a couple minutes to figure out what I was looking at. I thought you had a sports bra on and then realized the pic was flipped.

New Threads