On TRT, any questions feel free to ask!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm on TRT protocol with Cyp, AI, and HCG. If anyone has any questions regarding TRT or bloodwork feel free to PM me or start a thread and I'll be sure to check it out. Been doing a lot of talking with all kinds of docs and basically been soaking up as much info as possible!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Soaking it up".

That is our Spongy!

You're way ahead of at your age then I was at 40. So good to have all this information and guys like you sharing it. I've learned allot from my TRT and like to get some one on one with you and compare notes sometime.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is REALLY good shit!!

A guy popping out of pocket and willing to share on his time and dime.

Gives me a No HOMO boner.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im currently working with someone trying to get me on trt, my doc wont do it unless my free test is 0.0

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmm, many doctors out there right now are freaked out at the prospect of prescribing any sort of treatment because of the fear of reprisal or being called a "steroid" doc. Your best bet is to educate yourself and find a doctor that is willing to hear you out, or to go through a clinic. I go through a clinic and the guys have been incredible. I know enough to self TRT, but I like being legal and having a second opinion when needed.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy what were your initial numbers before TRT if you don't mind me asking?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
377 T, 97 Free

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for putting up this thread

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
getting my blood work done on monday!..hopefully i may be getting a phone call from their doctor shortly after.

PVL

Reaction score
ill probably be on TRT in the near future............how much of diff has it made spongy

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Spongy are you going to put Hgh in your protocol anytime?

I'm thining of doing just that & watching the testing that you guys are doing....

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just started this week, and I can definitely tell a difference! I will keep you updated, but It feels REALLY good. Can't beat this feeling of "well being" as they put it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's great Spongy. Any insite on Hgh and injury prevention. For fuck sake it seems like I'm going thru a different injury every other week.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
honestly I haven't had that issue, but from what I've heard it will definitely speed up recovery time! Maybe talk to CFM about that, I know he's practically worshiping his kits on a daily basis!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll do that thanks Spongy

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy, are you then going to stick to your scripted TRT dose or are you going to blast and cruise?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spongy, are you then going to stick to your scripted TRT dose or are you going to blast and cruise?

that's a good questions Nble. I am actually one of the few people that never cycled or used exogenous hormones before starting TRT. I was just lucky enough to be one of the few chosen dudes with testosterone levels that fell off a cliff at the age of 25.

That being said, I'm seeing some great gains on my TRT dose of 210mg E5D and see no need to go higher at this point. I know that it will come to a point where I blast and cruise, but right now that is no necessary. Zeek, CrazyFMike, and I all agree that it is best to work what you have to its max potential before stepping it up.

I do, however, add other things to my trt such as HGH, IGF LR3 (not anymore, see my results), and Anavar. I also plan to run Masterone next year some time.

But to answer your question, for right now it's just straight TRT doses with a few extras along the way.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great perspective, Brother. Sounds like you've got a solid plan.

I'm on TRT also (I'm a bit older than you are :) ) and candidly it was the TRT which got me back into the game as far as tightening-up my training and diet. I literally felt alive again, after being in a fog for about 5 years due to low Test.

From there, I did exactly what you are doing: maxed-out my potential slowly. Your Doc sounds like he knows what he's doing and has you on a decent TRT dose. Mine started me off at just 50 Mg per week - enough to shut me down but not nearly enough to get my Test levels back to good. From there, I more or less took control of my own TRT and then began incorporating other compounds (Mast, Tren) and the rest is history.

FWIW, I'm in the best shape of my life right now, my diet is tighter than it's ever been, body composition is best ever and my 40-something self would kick the snot out of my 20-something self in a cage fight :)

Best of luck, Spongy!

- Savage

New Threads