Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,267 Times in 3,005 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    what do your total and free test levels average out to on your TRT dose of 20mg weekly?
    also as a female on. TRT dose did you notice that your metabolism increase at all besides from the normal metabolic increase from lean muscle mass and working out

My dose is 25mg every 2 weeks.....I went from 4 to 246 and I don't feel anything crazy....just wonderful but I'm also on E & P sooooooo, I'm back to feeling like I'm in my young days...my stuff is through my Dr. so I'm lucky......

If she's into doing it, try to do it properly as I did it myself forever and it wasn't like how I feel now!!!
    DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

Texan69 (12-28-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    My dose is 25mg every 2 weeks.....I went from 4 to 246 and I don't feel anything crazy....just wonderful but I'm also on E & P sooooooo, I'm back to feeling like I'm in my young days...my stuff is through my Dr. so I'm lucky......

If she's into doing it, try to do it properly as I did it myself forever and it wasn't like how I feel now!!!
    at 246 do you experience any bad sides? Deeper voice? Extreme enlargement of the clit (I like a little bit bigger tbh), excessive hair anything like that?
    My girl has tried a short cycle of test e can’t rember what she did but it was like 50mg test e weekly or so and her voice got so deep she had to stop it short it’s still a bit deeper but pretty much back to normal a few months later. He clit got a bit bigger but we both liked it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

jennerrator (12-28-2018)

Super Moderator/Fierce Fighter jennerrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,267 Times in 3,005 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    at 246 do you experience any bad sides? Deeper voice? Extreme enlargement of the clit (I like a little bit bigger tbh), excessive hair anything like that?
    My girl has tried a short cycle of test e can’t rember what she did but it was like 50mg test e weekly or so and her voice got so deep she had to stop it short it’s still a bit deeper but pretty much back to normal a few months later. He clit got a bit bigger but we both liked it
    Nothing bad whatsoever....now, when I was doing it myself....way more body and face hair and I'm sure that is why I still have a tad to deal with. The face is what bugs but it's so much better with this dose and I'm sure pinning every two weeks...but yes, body and face hair are just part of it and no-one knows how much they are going to deal with until they do it.

My voice is normal...but wasn't when I was doing it...voice was deep...I've talked to a few friends on the phone and they commented on the difference..lmao...

Yes, clit does change but unless we pin serious Test...it's nice!

If she's using it for a cycle..that's different and depends on lots of things...I never used it for a cycle...so I have no idea using it that way.

TRT baby....it's a wonderful thing even for women!!!!!! (And Cyp only for me)

DO FUUCKING WORK! STRENGTH FIRST BOSTON!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (12-28-2018),gymrat827 (12-28-2018),Texan69 (12-28-2018)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234