Wife's Test Prop Experiment 2mg/Day

zuzulo

Reaction score
Wax/laser 10char

i'd rather not take chances and not use anything else then Anavar for women. Maybe Winny at very low dose if she really think its necessary. But definitly not Testosterone.

Aoutest

Reaction score
Today is day seven. Cute wife has 14 mg of Test Prop injected over the last week. She was jittery for a few days and that seems to have subsided. We're both tired but we've both been training a bunch. It's that time of the month for her as well so neither of us can really tell if she's being affected by the exogenous test or her own hormonal fluctuations. We'll see. She trains hard tonight and we'll gauge that and her recovery.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Today is day seven. Cute wife has 14 mg of Test Prop injected over the last week. She was jittery for a few days and that seems to have subsided. We're both tired but we've both been training a bunch. It's that time of the month for her as well so neither of us can really tell if she's being affected by the exogenous test or her own hormonal fluctuations. We'll see. She trains hard tonight and we'll gauge that and her recovery.

It will be interesting to see if she loses her "monthly" at that dose...and of course duration of using it will play a big part.

I don't have mine but still have the PMS symptoms :mad: lol

Aoutest

Reaction score
I was hoping to see you comment Jenner. How long did it take for you to realize mental and physical effects from your TRT dose? You're doing 20mg/week if I remember injecting twice a week?

Her PMS is normally pretty minimal and when she's on Var, she's kind of robotic if she takes more than 6mg a day. This month, though, she was interestingly emotional. She was kind of sappy and sweet and vulnerable right before her period. All interesting.

Should we hold tight at the 14mg/wk or move up to 21mg/wk? Thoughts?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to see you comment Jenner. How long did it take for you to realize mental and physical effects from your TRT dose? You're doing 20mg/week if I remember injecting twice a week?

Her PMS is normally pretty minimal and when she's on Var, she's kind of robotic if she takes more than 6mg a day. This month, though, she was interestingly emotional. She was kind of sappy and sweet and vulnerable right before her period. All interesting.

Should we hold tight at the 14mg/wk or move up to 21mg/wk? Thoughts?

Since I started so long ago it's hard for me to say exactly but I'd say at least 2-3 weeks with the prop...my only thing is, I wonder about the dose BUT if she was @ 29 already...how much more would she feel with that dose...know what I mean? Gotta remember, everyone's body is so different...what happens for me, isn't necessarily going to be what happens for her...just gotta ride it out so you kind of know what to expect "next time" type thing.

As for bumping up, that's totally up to her...again, she can always go back down or stop if she doesn't like it :)

I tried 30mg for a short while and just didn't care for it....20mg is "my" sweet spot ;)

Aoutest

Reaction score
So it's day 12 into Cute Wife's experimental Test Prop Cyle. She's injecting 2mg every day right before bed. First couple of days she was jittery but she also immediately stopped the Anavar she's been running for about eight-ten weeks prior. Who knows why she was jittery but she takes Ashwaganda and that calms her down and we realized that she was having PMS the first few days of the Test injections.

We've got Prop dosed at 100mg/ml in MCT oil. It's surprisingly easy to dose the 2mg using a 29 gauge slin pin. Injections are done sub Q in the glutes so far and there is no issue with PIP or irritation.

Her mood is great. Training recovery is excellent. She is continuing to consume an unholy amount of calories for a 120 pound girl but she burns it. Again, mood is excellent: she is a bit robotic on the Var and she is much more "girly" on the Test. She is showing some kitchen dominance :0 Seriously, we cooked and prepped all weekend and normally she kind of moves out of my way then we're cooking and prepping. This weekend I noticed her not only standing her ground but kind of moving bigger. if you will.

Mood = great.
Skin = One tiny zit (PMS or Test?)
Weight = Up three pounds and no visible water holding despite time of month.
Friskiness: 10/10 (She's normally a 9/10)

PS Thanks Jenner for the advise and kind words.

Aoutest

Reaction score
Nice....I will tell you at 2mg she won't see much but its a start I guess.

Well she's been on for since the start of this thread and she loves the test P. In the last week her many parts have gotten larger (more swollen and looking engorged). I like it. She likes it. We're just a little concerned that it'll continue. Maybe she's a great responder but damn! That was fast.

Muscle tone is great, strength is great, appetite is great, sex is great, mood is great. On var she was less emotional, even somewhat emotionless. On the test, she's back to being my normal girl. She is a robot (a hot robot) on var. On test she has to deal with the estrogen and test fluctuations I'm guessing. Jenner?? Any ideas about the dose and her lady parts?

Also, no hair growth no voice issues, just labia minora enlargement and slight clitoral enlargement.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Well she's been on for since the start of this thread and she loves the test P. In the last week her many parts have gotten larger (more swollen and looking engorged). I like it. She likes it. We're just a little concerned that it'll continue. Maybe she's a great responder but damn! That was fast.

Muscle tone is great, strength is great, appetite is great, sex is great, mood is great. On var she was less emotional, even somewhat emotionless. On the test, she's back to being my normal girl. She is a robot (a hot robot) on var. On test she has to deal with the estrogen and test fluctuations I'm guessing. Jenner?? Any ideas about the dose and her lady parts?

Also, no hair growth no voice issues, just labia minora enlargement and slight clitoral enlargement.

Very cool man can you post some pics I'm interested to see how the test has her looking, my chick has used var and clen when she used to compete, think she's itching to get on something again especially watching me blow up (she knows I'm on cycle)

Aoutest

Reaction score
Very cool man can you post some pics I'm interested to see how the test has her looking, my chick has used var and clen when she used to compete, think she's itching to get on something again especially watching me blow up (she knows I'm on cycle)

I'll try and take her into letting me post some pics. She's pleased with the progress and wants more info about women and test on the web but we'll see. I'll talk with her today.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I'll try and take her into letting me post some pics. She's pleased with the progress and wants more info about women and test on the web but we'll see. I'll talk with her today.
I would like to see progress pics as well. The females that I know on gear use var. I'm curious to see progress on test. There is one chick at my gym that is questionable but she is kind of a stay to yourself kinda girl so I haven't had much interaction lol.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I would like to see progress pics as well. The females that I know on gear use var. I'm curious to see progress on test. There is one chick at my gym that is questionable but she is kind of a stay to yourself kinda girl so I haven't had much interaction lol.

That's how my chick was, she made it clear to everyone there not to approach her, I had my eye on her for a hot minute and said **** it Yolo right? Come to find out she had a crush on me the whole time lol nice. Same she has used var and clen.

Reaction score
your wife is now a mild F to M transsexual. 15-20mg of test a week is absurd for a female. stick to anavar or primo.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Keep your hetero normative opinions off my board. He or she is whatever gender bathroom he or she chooses to use.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your wife is now a mild F to M transsexual. 15-20mg of test a week is absurd for a female. stick to anavar or primo.

Please know what you are talking about before speaking.....

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Nice....I will tell you at 2mg she won't see much but its a start I guess. I do TRT @ 20mg a week and have for over 3 years. I started with test p and switched to test c and love it BUT, I don't use it as a cycle and never will. I pin with slin in the delt as I find it better than pinning subq :)

Just some info for ya....

what do your total and free test levels average out to on your TRT dose of 20mg weekly?
also as a female on. TRT dose did you notice that your metabolism increase at all besides from the normal metabolic increase from lean muscle mass and working out

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry didn’t mean to hijack thread^^^^

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what do your total and free test levels average out to on your TRT dose of 20mg weekly?
also as a female on. TRT dose did you notice that your metabolism increase at all besides from the normal metabolic increase from lean muscle mass and working out

My dose is 25mg every 2 weeks.....I went from 4 to 246 and I don't feel anything crazy....just wonderful but I'm also on E & P sooooooo, I'm back to feeling like I'm in my young days...my stuff is through my Dr. so I'm lucky......

If she's into doing it, try to do it properly as I did it myself forever and it wasn't like how I feel now!!!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
My dose is 25mg every 2 weeks.....I went from 4 to 246 and I don't feel anything crazy....just wonderful but I'm also on E & P sooooooo, I'm back to feeling like I'm in my young days...my stuff is through my Dr. so I'm lucky......

If she's into doing it, try to do it properly as I did it myself forever and it wasn't like how I feel now!!!

at 246 do you experience any bad sides? Deeper voice? Extreme enlargement of the clit (I like a little bit bigger tbh), excessive hair anything like that?
My girl has tried a short cycle of test e can’t rember what she did but it was like 50mg test e weekly or so and her voice got so deep she had to stop it short it’s still a bit deeper but pretty much back to normal a few months later. He clit got a bit bigger but we both liked it

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
at 246 do you experience any bad sides? Deeper voice? Extreme enlargement of the clit (I like a little bit bigger tbh), excessive hair anything like that?
My girl has tried a short cycle of test e can’t rember what she did but it was like 50mg test e weekly or so and her voice got so deep she had to stop it short it’s still a bit deeper but pretty much back to normal a few months later. He clit got a bit bigger but we both liked it

Nothing bad whatsoever....now, when I was doing it myself....way more body and face hair and I'm sure that is why I still have a tad to deal with. The face is what bugs but it's so much better with this dose and I'm sure pinning every two weeks...but yes, body and face hair are just part of it and no-one knows how much they are going to deal with until they do it.

My voice is normal...but wasn't when I was doing it...voice was deep...I've talked to a few friends on the phone and they commented on the difference..lmao...

Yes, clit does change but unless we pin serious Test...it's nice!

If she's using it for a cycle..that's different and depends on lots of things...I never used it for a cycle...so I have no idea using it that way.

TRT baby....it's a wonderful thing even for women!!!!!! (And Cyp only for me)

New Threads