Wife's Test Prop Experiment 2mg/Day

Aoutest

Reaction score
Hey all,

My wife is 45 and trains in competitive endurance and strength competitions (think Spartan Races/Tough Mudders/ Crossfit). She's tiny: 5'6" and 118 and lean. Prior to the babies, she was around 135 and had a very nice gym girl figure and after the babies, she hovered around 155 for a year or two before she started training hard in the crossfit area. She dropped down to the 130s and recomped into a leaner version of her pre-baby self.

She has run two low dose Anavar cycles and has done great on them. She runs long cycles at between 6 and 10mg/day of Var. 1st cycle was 12 weeks and second cycle was 15 weeks. I don't want her going up on the var as her bloods look great and she gets robotic on more than 1omg a day of var: It's like living with an "all business and no fun" wife. She is curious about Test Prop as I have a bunch in my gear box fresh from the pharmacy. She wants to put on some mass and speed and more strength so....

She's started a good log which I will post here later with weight, doses, mental notes, etc... but so far she's into day 5 of 2mg Test Prop ED. I don't anticipate her going up much for a while and if she shows any sides that she's uncomfortable with we'll bail fast. She's using 29 gauge 1/2 inch slin pins to inject sub Q and the 2 unit mark on the slin pin is actually pretty easy to measure (Prop is dosed at 100mg/ml in MCT oil).

Cheers!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice....I will tell you at 2mg she won't see much but its a start I guess. I do TRT @ 20mg a week and have for over 3 years. I started with test p and switched to test c and love it BUT, I don't use it as a cycle and never will. I pin with slin in the delt as I find it better than pinning subq :)

Just some info for ya....

Aoutest

Reaction score
Thank you. We read up as much as seems available on the internet regarding women and prop and figured 14mgs a week would be a good place to start (2mg/ED). It would be easier to do 3mgs/day / 21mgs a week with those tiny little markers on the slin pin :)

What kind of time frame should we look for her to notice that it's in her system? Do you think we should move up a milligram a day? This board has the best info around these days!

Thanks again.

PS: Why do you prefer the delt IM over sub q? I do trt and have moved from the IM protocol to sub q. It's easier but I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea, I just didn't like pinning so often, I've been at this for quite a few years and pinning gets old lol

I also don't like subq as it's just not a preference and I feel that I get a better reaction in the muscle :) I choose delts as it's easy.

Prop kicks in pretty quick but at that dose I couldn't tell you when she will notice it except if she gets sides that she's not used to and or if her strength starts to pick up...the normal things you find when you are doing a cycle.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and personally I'd switch to the longer ester...it's still such a small dose that even if she gets sides (which most likely will be the hair growth in male places lol) they will stop not long after dropping it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
and personally I'd switch to the longer ester...it's still such a small dose that even if she gets sides (which most likely will be the hair growth in male places lol) they will stop not long after dropping it.

Those sides sound fascinating peculiar fabulous & amazing.

Aoutest

Reaction score
Nice....I will tell you at 2mg she won't see much but its a start I guess. I do TRT at 20mg a week and have for over 3 years. I started with test p and switched to test c and love it BUT, I don't use it as a cycle and never will. I pin with slin in the delt as I find it better than pinning subq :)

Just some info for ya....

Hey again. I know you do 20mg/wk of Test. How would you break it up if you were going to inject a short ester like prop?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey again. I know you do 20mg/wk of Test. How would you break it up if you were going to inject a short ester like prop?

When I do a short ester, I pin it the same as I do the longer ester....2x a week splitting in half

It's easier and works just fine....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you do not HAVE to pin the shorter ester every day...

Aoutest

Reaction score
you do not HAVE to pin the shorter ester every day...

Thank you. I'm sure the daily pinning will get old but she likes it now.

We talked about her test run tonight and she says that her anxiety is up, emotions are running stronger and she feels "wired". For the record, she has been running var for the last few months and she tells me, and it's evident, that anavar knocks her emotional highs and lows out. I tell her it's like living with a robot when she's on more than 10mg of var a day. She's hyper-efficient and non-emotional on var.

This is day 5 of her being on the Prop. I was wondering if it's aromatizing a bit and getting her E levels up? Your thoughts are greatly appreciated :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm sure the daily pinning will get old but she likes it now.

We talked about her test run tonight and she says that her anxiety is up, emotions are running stronger and she feels "wired". For the record, she has been running var for the last few months and she tells me, and it's evident, that anavar knocks her emotional highs and lows out. I tell her it's like living with a robot when she's on more than 10mg of var a day. She's hyper-efficient and non-emotional on var.

This is day 5 of her being on the Prop. I was wondering if it's aromatizing a bit and getting her E levels up? Your thoughts are greatly appreciated :)

Well fortunately the test balances me out....way less "emotional" and a tad more "aggressive" than normal.....I'm ok with these things though as they allow me to move through things way better than I used to...meaning dealing with shit I'm not willing to put up with :)

She should give it more time and if it persists or gets worse...drop it ;)

Oh and yea......energy is way better also...so I get the feeling "wired" part lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Something to keep in mind when we are talking about how the compounds affect us women...age, unfortunately I believe this plays a big part and mainly because of the other hormones we deal with...I'm 49 and at some point or maybe even now (of course could also be never but doubt that lol) I will go through menopause (The most common age range at which women experience menopause is 48-55 years)...with that being said, my hormones at this moment are in a way different stage and could be why the test balances me out (not to mention when my levels were tested, I was at 5...normal ranges are 7-41..or close to that).

I don't know how old your lady is and you guys most likely haven't had her test levels checked..I would assume that if she is young and or has a decent test level...adding to it could cause "anxiety" or feeling "wired"

Hope that makes sense

Aoutest

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind when we are talking about how the compounds affect us women...age, unfortunately I believe this plays a big part and mainly because of the other hormones we deal with...I'm 49 and at some point or maybe even now (of course could also be never but doubt that lol) I will go through menopause (The most common age range at which women experience menopause is 48-55 years)...with that being said, my hormones at this moment are in a way different stage and could be why the test balances me out (not to mention when my levels were tested, I was at 5...normal ranges are 7-41..or close to that).

I don't know how old your lady is and you guys most likely haven't had her test levels checked..I would assume that if she is young and or has a decent test level...adding to it could cause "anxiety" or feeling "wired"

Hope that makes sense

We did bloods while she was on Var to check her lipids and tested Test while we were at it. She tested at 29. I had wondered is the var would "shut her down" but apparently girls don't get shut down. Today she woke up less wired and, um, frisky.

She's 45 years old btw and super hot like women over 40 seem to be :)

Edit: I wrote "shit down" lol...

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We did bloods while she was on Var to check her lipids and tested Test while we were at it. She tested at 29. I had wondered is the var would "shut her down" but apparently girls don't get shit down. Today she woke up less wired and, um, frisky.

She's 45 years old btw and super hot like women over 40 seem to be :)

lol on the "frisky" as that seems to be a "good" side for us :)

damn, 29...I'm jelly!

and no....we don't get "shut down" or need "PCT" ;)

yes...over 40 has been fuuking awesome!!

zuzulo

Reaction score
Why doesnt she just keep taking Anavar. Something like 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. With NAC to clean the liver she could do that basicly forever. of course have an eye on your liver enztymes. But N-Acetylsteine does a great job cleaning your liver.

I'd be afraid of Test man, you never know if she gets something that cant be reversed.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why doesnt she just keep taking Anavar. Something like 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. With NAC to clean the liver she could do that basicly forever. of course have an eye on your liver enztymes. But N-Acetylsteine does a great job cleaning your liver.

[/B]I'd be afraid of Test man, you never know if she gets something that cant be reversed [/B].

Nothing is irreversible. The tiny penis comes off with a sharp knife, no issues.

New Threads