Selling steroids cheper prices!

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I from Europe and i am selling steroids whosale(big quantity).I offer big varaity of products on CHEAP PRICES. I can send the packages via 100% discreetly method all around the world. My target are guys with fitness centers or guys which sells fitness drugs. I can send swatch(test) order to you to see the quality of my products. You can test it in laboratory ! (100% real and working products). When you agree that everything is fine you can purchase bigger quantity.
If someone is intersted can contact me on skype: nasko_kulov I dont have permission to post my email.

Have a great day guys!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give me your address and Ill perform an in-person pick up.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
I'll take 10 of each !! Product first cash later though

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Where do these people come from? He wont be here long.

Reaction score
i really dont understand why hate so hard ? Is it forbidden to sell or buy steroids ? I am not scammer. I am talking to people who selling steroids if you are not intersted go away. thanks

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i really dont understand why hate so hard ? Is it forbidden to sell or buy steroids ? I am not scammer. I am talking to people who selling steroids if you are not intersted go away. thanks

Here's the thing: no one invited you here. We're not a 'source board' where people like you come to hawk their wares. You're the virtual equivalent of a telemarketer. Based upon the reception you've been getting, one might think you'd be savvy enough to know where you're not welcome and to move-on.

Instead, you're now 'pushing back', telling people who were here long before you and who will be here long after you've moved on to your next board to 'go away'.

Just curious: how do you suspect thats going to work out for you?

Reaction score
I really didnt know that someone have to invited me before i can post. Í want to cooperate with guys which are intersted to buy steroids on better prices. My targer is not boys which just spam because they have not another job to do. Let explain you something I offer better prices ( cause in my country the steroids are not forbidden this follow lower prices) And you guys buy steroids on 500% bigger prices but when i put offer for better price everyone hate me and tell to go away. I didnt offer cocaine or canabis i offer medical stocks which every bodybuilder use. thanks

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I really didnt know that someone have to invited me before i can post. Í want to cooperate with guys which are intersted to buy steroids on better prices. My targer is not boys which just spam because they have not another job to do. Let explain you something I offer better prices ( cause in my country the steroids are not forbidden this follow lower prices) And you guys buy steroids on 500% bigger prices but when i put offer for better price everyone hate me and tell to go away. I didnt offer cocaine or canabis i offer medical stocks which every bodybuilder use. thanks

We don't want ANYONE selling ANYTHING.

Fk off m8.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Well, good to see things haven't changed in my absense.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Well aas are illegal in this country, and we don't dig dudes like yourself throwing out the legality of juice in your country. You have scammer written all over yourself. Oh and 500% bigger prices, what??? Lolol

Last edited:

Jmn

Reaction score
Some people don't use Skype
there are just a lot of scammers out here and the approach was horrible. I just got took from a trusted source of whom I used for years nearly $1200. Been listening to excuses for 10 months and was told I would get it all on my next order which has now been nearly 3 months and another $300. I am looking for a good source of GH & IGF at the moment
Regards