Possibly jumping on TRT

zuzulo

Reaction score
Iam arround 30 now and started my first blast and cruise some many months ago. Now iam seriously thinking about jumping on TRT instead of comming off. But iam wondring what my Doc will tell me. Should i first come off, then go to the Doc and show him my low Test levels, or how did you do it? Iam clueless what to tell him, any input is appreciated.

Btw, how about kids? Does anyone have experience with HCG and kids?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why would you go on TRT?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To qualify for trt you need low test. So you will have to come off.

If you are on blast then wtf is that shit about hcg diet and how hcg helps you keep your muscles? Maybe the tren is doing that?

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Bro I swear all your threads contradict each other

zuzulo

Reaction score
Bro I swear all your threads contradict each other

Which ones?

Its simple. Now iam cutting and before that i was blasting and cruising for a long time. Thats my story, the end.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting on Alpha Pharmacy TRT. That's the best TRT

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Is this guy fukking with us?

zuzulo

Reaction score
Is this guy fukking with us?
Jump on the train and try to bash me with all your power, instead of ****ing contributing to the thread. Iam about to break some noses. Cheers and thanks for your post.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
You need to calm down and figure out what you want. You have multiple posts about a crap load of gear, Hcg and now TRT. You say that we are being hostile, but you are threatening to break some noses? You shouldn't worry about having kids if you are going to continue to act like a d-bag. BTW, I believe that we have a certified Internet fighter here at the UG so be careful.

zuzulo

Reaction score
Actually i kickboxed for about 6 years, if i would spend my time breaking noses, i would be in jail right now my friend. But now back to topic. I wont answer any questions not related to the topic anymore. If you think my Q are bullshit so be it, but then you have the option to leave the thread.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I squat more than you. I say whatever the **** I want.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Actually i kickboxed for about 6 years, if i would spend my time breaking noses, i would be in jail right now my friend. But now back to topic. I wont answer any questions not related to the topic anymore. If you think my Q are bullshit so be it, but then you have the option to leave the thread.
I break arms, because I'm big and mean, and pretty...damn pretty.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
So you just started with the gear a few months ago? And you're already talking trt? Nah. Hit a strong PCT, wait it out and get labs from the doc.

zuzulo

Reaction score
So you just started with the gear a few months ago? And you're already talking trt? Nah. Hit a strong PCT, wait it out and get labs from the doc.

No, about 2 years ago. Iam close to my 30 anyway so might aswell just stay on. The only part that scares me is if i want children. Do you think HCG only will help with this?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
No, about 2 years ago. Iam close to my 30 anyway so might aswell just stay on. The only part that scares me is if i want children. Do you think HCG only will help with this?
Trt was tested as birth control; it failed. Hcg will help though.

zuzulo

Reaction score
Trt was tested as birth control; it failed. Hcg will help though.

I know. The chance is definitly much lower. Your sperm count goes to shit. But it only needs 1 though. Ill talk to my Doc about it when i come off. Will be a rough time.

New Threads