HCG Diet

zuzulo

Reaction score
I'v been using the HCG diet for several weeks now. Dropping body fat really fast and not loosing any strength. HCG tells the body to use fat as fuel while a woman is pregnant. It works for men too. The reason is the baby has the highest priority and muscles after pregnancy are essential for a woman to be able to take care of the baby. Furthermore a even more important reason is, if the body would like it usually does consume fat, muscles and bones - it would start consuming the baby inside the womens stomache for fuel. HCG hinders that.

My HCG is a bit modified though. I eat arround 2000 calories. Maintenance at 3500. Thats 10500 calories a week, so i lose about 3 pounds of fat a week. Also since iam using HCG, i have lost all cravings for carbs/sugar - even though i only eat about 150g carbs a day.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mate, you're losing weight because you're eating just enough calories for a pre-pubescent girl. The HCG has nothing to do with it.

I thought this fad HCG diet had been thoroughly debunked a few years back?

zuzulo

Reaction score
No mate. Ofc i would lose weight aswell, but i would lose muscle too. With HCG the first time i dont lose any muscles. I'v been training for 11 years and 9 of them naturally. I'v cut many times. On and off steroids. So i know my body. Also the cravings are gone. Actually what happend is, i discovered it by accident. As i was wondering why i lost my cravings. I thought its because my liver is f*ked or something, but everything was fine. So it has to be the HCG. The HCG tells the body to get the fuel from your fat storage. So of course you have no cravings, as you consume like 1500-2500 calories from your fat.

There is a study, i'll post it when i find it. They had 2 groups. They both lost about the same weight @~10-11 pounds BUT the big difference was, the HCG groupe only lost 2 pounds of muscle and the groupe without HCG lost 5 pounds of muscle.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Bullshit. Give me one randomized double blind placebo peer reviewed study supporting this

zuzulo

Reaction score
Dude i just came here to share infos. If you havent tried it, you cant comment on it, because you dont know it. Everyone who wants to give it a shot can do it and then tell me it didnt work. But for you to call bullshit on something you never tried?

"The large graph shown to the audience illustrated the difference between HCG and Placebo. The HCG group lost an average of 13 pounds in a month, and the Placebo group lost an average of 15 pounds in a month. The weight loss in each group is similar. The striking difference is that the HCG group lost only 2 pounds of muscle, but the Placebo group lost 5 pounds of muscle. This was a significant difference. Anytime muscle is lost from the body frame, it hurts metabolism and puts someone at risk for regaining weight; this is what happens with Placebo or diet alone."

Source: http://www.doctoroz.com/article/hcg-diet-research-study

Last edited:

zuzulo

Reaction score
You never used HCG for a diet. Whatever, this hostile enviroment pisses me off anyway. Just because i have 33 posts doesnt mean i havent been active on differente forums and that my knowlegde isnt good.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing hostile here at all. You made a claim of efficacy of a fad diet that's been repeatedly refuted and then backed it up with a link to a Dr. Fawkin' Oz video.

Surely you expected a bit of eye rolling when Dr. Oz is your source.

Ultimately, if it's working for you then bless yer heart keep at it. I don't think ye'll be able to back it up with any semblance of sound scientific literature though - which is kinda your responsibility if challenged since you brought the topic up and claimed it to be effective.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8527285

That is a meta-analysis looking at ALL the available data on HCG use for fat loss and here is the conclusion:
"We conclude that there is no scientific evidence that HCG is effective in the treatment of obesity; it does not bring about weight-loss of fat-redistribution, nor does it reduce hunger or induce a feeling of well-being."

It was and always has been complete nonsense but people are stupid enough to believe in anything. Placebo baby, hell of a drug :)

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You never used HCG for a diet. Whatever, this hostile enviroment pisses me off anyway. Just because i have 33 posts doesnt mean i havent been active on differente forums and that my knowlegde isnt good.

Try not to confuse hostility with our zero tolerance for bullshit when pertaining to science based claims.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok this is to much. This guy claims to be running almost 3 grams of gear a week ( which includes over a gram of tren ) plus the oral var. now he comes out with this nonsense? This guy is fuking ridiculous!!! Oh man

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude i just came here to share infos. If you havent tried it, you cant comment on it, because you dont know it. Everyone who wants to give it a shot can do it and then tell me it didnt work. But for you to call bullshit on something you never tried?

"The large graph shown to the audience illustrated the difference between HCG and Placebo. The HCG group lost an average of 13 pounds in a month, and the Placebo group lost an average of 15 pounds in a month. The weight loss in each group is similar. The striking difference is that the HCG group lost only 2 pounds of muscle, but the Placebo group lost 5 pounds of muscle. This was a significant difference. Anytime muscle is lost from the body frame, it hurts metabolism and puts someone at risk for regaining weight; this is what happens with Placebo or diet alone."

Source: http://www.doctoroz.com/article/hcg-diet-research-study

I haven't tried meth but I can tell it's bad.

Also you just posted a Dr Oz article. Fukk off.

zuzulo

Reaction score
I dont know dr. oz. It looked like a legit study to me and it works for me so i guess, good for me. Thanks for the nice replies anyway, i appreciate it.

Try not to confuse hostility with our zero tolerance for bullshit when pertaining to science based claims.

Aha okay.

Aoutest

Reaction score
Dude. Lol I thought you were doing a gram of Test and a gram of Tren Ace and 76mg parabolan ED and 120mg Anavar ED? AND you're doing the HCG diet? :confused:

zuzulo

Reaction score
Dude. Lol I thought you were doing a gram of Test and a gram of Tren Ace and 76mg parabolan ED and 120mg Anavar ED? AND you're doing the HCG diet? :confused:

Yea lol iam cutting. Whats your question? I would never use Tren in a bulk, i save it for getting lean. And the results have been awesome. Everyday i wake up i see new veins popping up, iam more shredded and even stronger, not alot though, but as long as i dont lose much strength iam happy. So far i'v lost about 15 pounds and gained strength/LBM.

Thats why i was so euphoric about the HCG diet. I cut before on tren and i never experienced the absence of cravings for carbs for example. Now i eat from 100-200g of carbs a day and no cravings, plus my workouts dont suffer at all. Its crazy.

I just came to share this as i thought i will help some people, but instead i got a shitstorm lol, but i dont give a ****. Iam sure it helped someone at least.

Last edited:

zuzulo

Reaction score
I didnt come here to fight but it seems thats how you welcome new members. Iam active on german forums where i have well over 2000 posts and everyone new i try to help out. Its redicilous here. Lets see maybe that is really the way you welcome new ones and i just gota get through the first few days of shitstorm and zero contribution to my questions. Literally nobody answered anything and i still get threads with several pages lol. Good job so far iam impressed.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I didnt come here to fight but it seems thats how you welcome new members. Iam active on german forums where i have well over 2000 posts and everyone new i try to help out. Its redicilous here. Lets see maybe that is really the way you welcome new ones and i just gota get through the first few days of shitstorm and zero contribution to my questions. Literally nobody answered anything and i still get threads with several pages lol. Good job so far iam impressed.

Look man we're going to bust your balls even when the information you contribute is accurate and legitimate. How you handle it lets us know who you are. But when you're hyping a fraud of a "diet" (it's not a goddamn diet unless you're ****ing eating the HCG) which is based on information that preys on ignorant soccer moms, expect a swift kick to said balls. It's not personal

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've never read anything about hcg diets but he's not claiming it makes u lose weight, he said the diet does but the hcg helps keep muscle. Are there studies proving that wrong?

zuzulo

Reaction score
I've never read anything about hcg diets but he's not claiming it makes u lose weight, he said the diet does but the hcg helps keep muscle. Are there studies proving that wrong?

Voila! Thats what i was talking about. My english is shit so it might not have come trough properly:32 (16):

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
He also claimed that hcg makes your body prefer fat over carbs for fuel based on vague correlation.

zuzulo

Reaction score
He also claimed that hcg makes your body prefer fat over carbs for fuel based on vague correlation.

I dont clame shit. I tell you what i read. And iam telling you that my fatloss has never been so smooth. Iam not a ****ing HCG professor.

I just thought i'd share this information as i know that many have a problem wih loosing muscles on a diet. Somebody should give it a shot. If you use HCG anyway at the end of your cycle, why not try it out. You cant lose much.

Last edited:

New Threads