Insomnia

P

Phatbastard

Insomnia

The one thing that can suck the Ass Hole out of an Elephant!!!!!!!!!
Some thing I have dealt with a long long time. I still have figured out a sure fire cure. Dr always say your depressed! LOL I have nothing to be depressed about. Other than I can't fucking sleep!

My issue lie's with my brain. It races like a Formula 1 car when I have nothing to do. I can be so tired I feel as if I'm going to collapse. Go lay down and BAM wide eyed. Thoughts coming from every where! full of energy perhaps I should just nail pillows on the coner of one wall and sleep standing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF

I've tried every damn thing over the counter! Behind the counter. I even went under the counter once! Og lord carefull whos standing at the counter when u do that one. There some Damn ugly things to see from down there. Just cause a thong will fit the ass that looks like to Volkswagons racing dosent meen u have to ware it!

So lets here from you what the hell do u do to control this shit??????????

Phat

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I battled with insomnia for about a year and a half. It was a combo of a few things like 27k in credit card debt, a shit marriage, terrible diet and so on. Essentially there was nothing happening in my life so wtf would I need to sleep for?

It took psycho-therapy for a few months and treatment with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds to clear it up. I also stacked the medical treatment with a divorce, a financial plan, I started lifting, cleaned up my diet and lost 50lbs of fat and started getting pussy on a regular basis.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stress can do that to a person. Also, I know you've been out of the gym for a bit with an injury and that may have something to do with it as well. When something that is a staple of your life is taken away, it can effect every aspect of your life.

Also, have you tried DSIP? Who knows, might work?

P

Phatbastard

LOl POB

Like how you reorganized especially that last part.

Yeah Spongy I'm sure tahts a large part of it. Having my own gym set up and looking at it daily isn't helping. I did play with the weights for the first time since surgery 2 days ago and got a cringe so I stopped.

I'm impateint and watching my body get soft isn't helping me a bit! I've lived by the Iron for almost 25 years now. It's my Heroin with out question its as gratifying to me as a good women some times more so.

What is DSIP? I'm a tard and may know it but the Initials aren't ringing a bell.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no worries brother, it's the Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide. I personally haven't really heard much about, but I know that it's available.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I battled with insomnia for about a year and a half. It was a combo of a few things like 27k in credit card debt, a shit marriage, terrible diet and so on. Essentially there was nothing happening in my life so wtf would I need to sleep for?

It took psycho-therapy for a few months and treatment with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds to clear it up. I also stacked the medical treatment with a divorce, a financial plan, I started lifting, cleaned up my diet and lost 50lbs of fat and started getting pussy on a regular basis.

yours sounds like more of a life issue....PHAT is a bit different.

glad you got your shit worked out tho....

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use to have really bad insomnia. PTSD caused it and nothing i did worked. gradualy went away after time. thank God!

P

Phatbastard

Im beginning to think its PTLD

Post Tramatic Life Disorder. lol Damn I dont have shit in order yet this is insane. I have to take 3x the max dose on 3 different things to knock me out still

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I get insomnia allot and last night I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed and had a huge craving for pancakes, shredded steak and eggs. Amazing
Sure did help me fall asleep.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Old thread, but on this topic I'll add DSIP did nothing for me (similar insomnia to DarkSide).

Ultimately got scripted for Halcion which got me through the tough parts & which I now just take on occasion.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I have the opposite issue I'm always sleepy sometimes coffee barely works to keep my eyes open I don't get much sleep maybe 5 hours a night I need my afternoon nap to survive, at least one hour.