Akhicks dnp log

Reaction score
I wanted to put a log up of my DNP experience. Im gonna run it for 14 days
Days 1-3 200mg
Days 4-7 400mg
Days 8-14 500mg
Im also gonna 4ius of hgh a day (probably gonna run tell oct) while doing it.
If you have any questions please ask and I'll try and give an extremely detailed log.
Id like to thank everyone on here ahead of time for their logs and the time they spent writing them and helping others

Reaction score
Sorry i missed the first two days of this. I took my first pill at 5am on tuesday followed by 4iu of hgh and didnt feel much until i reffed 3 basketball games. I was soaked to the bone after officiating.
Day 2
I did the same exact thing as tuesday except i slept like shit. I was sweating like a whore in church all night

Day 3
I got my first 2 lifts (am & pm) in on dnp and hgh both workours were fine but i was sweating a hell of a lot more and i was winded a little in the beginning.
Ive noticed since ive started the HGH ive had 0 appetite. I only eat so i can Work out or ref a basketball game with out passing out.
Im down 5lbs in 3 days

Last edited:

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats your weight now? BF etc? Stats in general?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Following. Been considering a run but still researching.

Reaction score
I took one 200 mg tab at 5am and the other at 10 am. Im hoping by doing that ill be a tiny bit cooler come bed time

Reaction score
I felt ****ing beat during my second workout. Im constantly soaked in sweat 24/7 im rotating through a few t-shirts just to stay dry. I had some hot flashes today. I stuck an ice pack between my hands to cool off rapidly

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
6'2" 270 last dexa scan 2 weeks ago I was at 15% bf

Damn dude. I'm the same height and aiming for your stats. Post a pic if you're willing.

What are your goals?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need to lose as much bf as possible according to my officiating assignors. We have to look as athletic as possible if you're big and muscular like me or be ultra skinny to give off a better look.

Reaction score
I feel great this morning. I woke up covered in sweat a couple times last night so i kept extra pillows next to me to rotate out the wet ones. Neon colored piss is trippy. I havent talked about my diet cause my hunger has been gone from the hgh but last night i went from fine to starving in a millisecond. So today ill have eggs and bacon for breakfast followed by 3 protein shakes and im gonna make chicken ceaser salad for dinner and pray im not ravenous today

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I need to lose as much bf as possible according to my officiating assignors. We have to look as athletic as possible if you're big and muscular like me or be ultra skinny to give off a better look.

What does this mean?

Reaction score
The sweats are becoming constant. 24/7 im soaked to the bone. My kids get mad cause they think ive been playing the water with out them. Sleep is ok, i take benadryl at night and sleep like a baby.

Reaction score
The last two days have been fine. I had to officiate more games so i did am upper body lifts. My sides have been minimal at 400mg just a lot of sweat. All in all this has been a good experience. I might up the dose to 600 a day or run it for longer than the 14 days i was going to run it.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Would be nice to see before and after pics. How much have you lost so far?

New Threads