Are All RC Sites Fake Now?

Reaction score
pretty much what has been posted...online sites come dime a dozen and are good to start and then they are crap or MIA all together. too many issues. good private UGs have their own that will have better QC over what they put out there. My thoughts is that RC sites make their batches of products in such LARGE quantities and the ratio of powder to liquid can be different from vial to vial where as smaller ones may or may not do vial by vial or 5 vials at a time, etc which is far less likely to be different

Ill take ug over rc any day

I totaly agree about UGL. And metsfan4life your're probabley spot on with the mass batch lack of QC! AS far as main stream compounds I agree but like I said I do need to find RC site that is legit for the rare chems and peptides. But I might have hit a good 1 I started flushing a decent amount from the 12.5mg eod I was testing the clomid at. I really wasn't relying on them completely. I did order 2 runs worth of AI, Clomid, Nolva from my gear scource as a backup(he is pricey on PCT) but wanted to test the clomid so if I order chems from them that I don't have sides from I won't be hoping that i'm not pinning BW. Thanks a bunch for the info. I did receive a email today, when I questioned their purity claim of >98% and they said If I had a lab test and it was off their 98% guarantee, they reimburse you up to $800. I really doubt I would be able to take that to the bank but at least they have the balls to stand behind their purity enough that they are encouraging lab tests. I will look at the sites you guys suggest and only order from this RC when I can't find my compound anywhere else.

Reaction score
I ordered from IMR because RUI was shit. Heard some really good things about them so we will see. That's if I even have to resort to RC. There are a few online sources that have legit pharm. I just got my Caber, Nolva, and Arimidex and it's legit as ****

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I ordered from IMR because RUI was shit. Heard some really good things about them so we will see. That's if I even have to resort to RC. There are a few online sources that have legit pharm. I just got my Caber, Nolva, and Arimidex and it's legit as ****

How do u know its legit? Does it say legit on it?

pharmacist

Elite
Reaction score
The problem isn't that they are all bogus it's that:

They open one day close a week later
They have zero quality control
They are using Chinese shit powders
They don't accurately measure (seemingly)
One batch can be fine next is crap

And the truth shall set you free ! :)

New Threads