Are All RC Sites Fake Now?

Reaction score
I'm getting back into things and I heard that 90% of RC are fake. My old site is gone, but I did alot of searching and found 1 that a few guys order from made a small gamble with money but I'm not willing to gamble with outcomes. I still have 2 bottles of legit Clomid I thawed out and compared the new stuff and it smells the same, tastes the same, it's a bit more mild flavor and a bit more thin in viscosity but it's almost identical what is your opinion?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
A lot are garbage but there's a few good ones out there still

Reaction score
A lot are garbage but there's a few good ones out there still

I've never had a dud of anything knock on wood but what would fake clomid or nolva be? Do they make an effort to replicate it and it's garbage or is it just dish soap and water? Any way to tell? not to get carried away but do you guys PM source checks?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The problem isn't that they are all bogus it's that:

They open one day close a week later
They have zero quality control
They are using Chinese shit powders
They don't accurately measure (seemingly)
One batch can be fine next is crap

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never had a dud of anything knock on wood but what would fake clomid or nolva be? Do they make an effort to replicate it and it's garbage or is it just dish soap and water? Any way to tell? not to get carried away but do you guys PM source checks?

Please don't send source check PM. Waste of time. Also how do you know you can trust the person you PM?

A good RC last week can be a scam this week too so it's a waste of time.

Spend your time finding a pharmacy overseas like reliable rx all day chemist etc...

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I guess I'm still used to ordering RC without any problem it just never crossed my mind to go Pharmy.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I guess I'm still used to ordering RC without any problem it just never crossed my mind to go Pharmy.
why the difference im pharma and rc is night and day

Reaction score
On a related topic. To make sure my RC clomid was legit, before relying on it for PCT, I dosed 12.5mg eod for a week now. The idea is I might get a slight flush once or twice since at 50+mg it really boils my blood, and taking it non-PCT it would just raise my Test a bit so no harm. But the last 3 times I had sex my balls ached right before the finishline and alot for 2 hours after. This is not the slapping the clit sore it was major and I was curious if anyone ever experienced sore testes while on clomid. I searched side affects for men on clomid but didn't find much info....I hope I'm not headed towards Lance Ballstrong territory.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've never hears that happening before. Did u shoot some shoe strings tho??

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You had sex with a female?:32 (6):

On a related topic. To make sure my RC clomid was legit, before relying on it for PCT, I dosed 12.5mg eod for a week now. The idea is I might get a slight flush once or twice since at 50+mg it really boils my blood, and taking it non-PCT it would just raise my Test a bit so no harm. But the last 3 times I had sex my balls ached right before the finishline and alot for 2 hours after. This is not the slapping the clit sore it was major and I was curious if anyone ever experienced sore testes while on clomid. I searched side affects for men on clomid but didn't find much info....I hope I'm not headed towards Lance Ballstrong territory.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
If I need stuff fast I go with RUI. The few things I have used from them I can tell are either properly dosed or even a little overdosed. they are expensive but there are always codes floating around. If I have time to spare Ill go pharma but those orders are always like 3+ weeks out.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Irondragon is one of the best most reliable ones out there but again is pricey.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alot of ug sources are offering ancillaries these days. If you have a good hookup why not check with them? Or go pharma.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
RC's came pretty shitty about 2-4 yrs back. One fell, then the next, then a group, etc.

I wouldnt spend my cash and risk it.

Reaction score
I would Totally just sh!t can the RC chems and take the $$$ loss and go pharmy since I'm not on cycle or PCT yet, however I am testing the clomid becuase I do need to find a RC site that is legit for the larger menu of chem's offered primarily peptides but many others. A legit RC site will have more than BBing chems, They have alot of various compounds still in actual research progress and developmental stages from big PHARM.
P.S. I don't have money for Lab testing. I have the connects to buy all raw powders but only in bulk and I'm not that guy

Last edited:

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pretty much what has been posted...online sites come dime a dozen and are good to start and then they are crap or MIA all together. too many issues. good private UGs have their own that will have better QC over what they put out there. My thoughts is that RC sites make their batches of products in such LARGE quantities and the ratio of powder to liquid can be different from vial to vial where as smaller ones may or may not do vial by vial or 5 vials at a time, etc which is far less likely to be different

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill take ug over rc any day