The (worst most over killed) Perfect F1RST CYCLE for Maximal Gainz?!? Test+Epi

Aoutest

Reaction score
Only critique is that having that needle in your muscle for five plus minutes is going to cause more damage than a quick pin. It's like having a scalpel in your leg/glute/etc.... and you can't move it around or it'll cut. Just inject smoothly and use a 25 gauge. 23 gauge is soo 2010!

Good luck.

Reaction score
Only critique is that having that needle in your muscle for five plus minutes is going to cause more damage than a quick pin. It's like having a scalpel in your leg/glute/etc.... and you can't move it around or it'll cut. Just inject smoothly and use a 25 gauge. 23 gauge is soo 2010!

Good luck.

Thanks AT. From what people been advising me so far and thinking about a scalpel in me I will just I ject smoothly and yes 25g 1.5'. I don't want to use needle gauges that are so last season lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just copied the relevant piece

My Cycle:
Test Enthanate 500mg/wk – Pinning E3D 250mg/ml
(Note: All test-e is Alpha Pharma Testobolin)

25g 1.5’ needle w/ 3ml Syringe (For Pinning)
20g 1’ needle w/ 3ml Syringe (For Drawing)
(Note: All needles/syringes are Becton Dickinson)

Epistane 40/50/50/60/60 W1-W5
(Note: Epistane is RPN Havoc 2014 sealed original bottles)

Arimidex .25mg EoD
(Note: dosages can increase up to 1mg/ED depending on estrogenic sides)

My Cycle Additional Info:

Avoiding PIP
- When first drawing, leave small air space will be between the oil and Syringe top
- The filled syringe will be left standing up for 30-45 mins to settle and release small air bubbles
- After settling Syringe (w/ drawing needle) will heated in a heating pad for 5 mins
- Needle will change to 25g 1.5’ right before pinning
- Pining will be slow ~5 mins per ML”
- After pinning a HOT HOT shower will be taken
- 35 Full body squats will be performed after shower.
Avoiding Test Flu
- Vitamin C Dosage will double for the first week and a half.
- Zinc dosage will be doubled for first cycle week.
- (Note: See regular dosages in ‘Supplements’ section)
- Colloidal Silver dosed AM/PM (will be taken with Red wine to break through fatty cell walls)

Post Cycle Therapy:
Nolvadex 60/50/40/30
Clomid 200/150/100/50
HCG 500iu/ed (10 days ONLY)
(Note: Nolva/Clomid will be used in conjunction)
PCT Extras:
Creatine Monohydrate 10g/ed
Ostarine (MK-2866) 25/25/25/25
Carnadine 20/20/20/20
DAA Powerchews
HMB
DIM

Additional Cycle Add-ons:
T3 (Cytomel) 50/50/50/75/75/75/50/20 W4-W10
Finastride .25mg x2/ed AM/PM
(Note: Finastride is Proscalpin ‘Generic’)

Cycle Additional Items:
BD 25g 1.5in Needles 100ct (1)
BD Syringe 3ml w/ 23g 1in Needles 100ct (1)
BD 20g 1" Needles 100ct (1)
Alcohol wipes (1)
Sanitary Gloves

My comments

Ditch the epi.

Too much adex. Get bloodwork a couple weeks in and see where e2 is at.

As for avoiding pip - that was the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Dude just pin. Don't be a pussy. A heating pad? Just run the bottle under hot tap water. Good enough. Letting it settle? It's a solution there is nothing to settle. If something settles you have unsanitary gear.

Avoiding test flu? What?

200 clomid is just a waste

Ostarine is suppressive

DIM? Dick in mouth?

Why are you taking t3 when you are trying to gain muscle?

Sanitary gloves? For what? Are you trying to not give yourself AIDS?

Listen we often see people who give no thought to this shit. It makes us crazy. You have actually given it plenty of thought but there is still quite a bit you don't understand.

Simplify this.

250 test pinned Monday Thursday
Adex as needed
HCG 250iu Tuesday Friday

That gets you thru 14 weeks

Weeks 15 and 16 you pin 250iu hcg eod and then 500iu eod

Week 17 thru 20 is 50 clOmid 20 nolva.

That's all it takes.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep it simple.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cut back on 85% of the supps, cut clomid + nolva doses in half.

Just pin the tes, no need for all this internet bullshit, once its in the barrel........Pin a muscle.

T3 has no biz in any first cycle.

ditch all joint supps aside cissus & fish oil.

Reaction score
Okay epi gone. I thought since I had it and they were close to expiring I'd use then but doesn't matter.

I will post e2 at the second week of my log. And my Adex is at .25 eod, I see some people saying 1mg a day. What should I reduce too?

PIP has haunted since I seen my roommate back in college have it. He was walkin down stairs and life was never the same for em.

You never had flu symptoms your first cycle? I thought it was common but I'll ditch that plan too.

Yes im cutting clomid in half.

How would i use ostarine in cycle?

Diindolymethane(DIM). But ditching that too. And I'll pass on the dicks anywhere near me.

Sanitary gloves is peace of mind. I have OCD if you can sorta tell.

And will run hcg as stated. Thanks for detailed response PoB.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Start with .25 adex twice a week and go from there. 1mg ed is a lot of adex. That's for a bigger cycle. But once u get bloods done adjust accordingly.

Pip will happen to virgin muscles but its not that bad unless u have some bad gear. 250mg twice a week shouldn't be that bad man. I find if I pin the night after I worked legs the pip is very minimum. That's just me tho.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay epi gone. I thought since I had it and they were close to expiring I'd use then but doesn't matter.

I will post e2 at the second week of my log. And my Adex is at .25 eod, I see some people saying 1mg a day. What should I reduce too?

PIP has haunted since I seen my roommate back in college have it. He was walkin down stairs and life was never the same for em.

You never had flu symptoms your first cycle? I thought it was common but I'll ditch that plan too.

Yes im cutting clomid in half.

How would i use ostarine in cycle?

Diindolymethane(DIM). But ditching that too. And I'll pass on the dicks anywhere near me.

Sanitary gloves is peace of mind. I have OCD if you can sorta tell.

And will run hcg as stated. Thanks for detailed response PoB.

Sure I can't get ya to change your mind on the dicks? Lol j/k

Using ostarine with test is a waste. You won't see it have any affect at all. It will just be low level background noise.

PIP is a little muscle soreness. It happens especially for the first few shots you will do. It's not that bad. If you are limping bad for a while then it's because your oils are either dirty or very highly dosed.

Test flu is not common unless, again your oils are dirty our it's high dosed gear. It's about 18 hours of feeling like crap and then done. Not worth preparing for because frankly you can't do anything except go to bed. It's not actual Influenza.

1mg of adex that often or even what you proposed will likely crash your estrogen to almost nothing. Believe it or not estrogen is important. Crashed estrogen can cause mood swings, limp dick, serious joint pains, limp dick and other shit but limp dick should be enough.

Reaction score
cut back on 85% of the supps, cut clomid + nolva doses in half.

Just pin the tes, no need for all this internet bullshit, once its in the barrel........Pin a muscle.

T3 has no biz in any first cycle.

ditch all joint supps aside cissus & fish oil.

so you telling me if I gave access to free supplements for 6mos you wouldn't put it to use? I agree if I actually had to spend on these it's not worth it and should be cut in that case.

Yes pretty much much that's exactly what I need to do. I'm Over thinking it.

Ok I'll ditch the T3

what you got against my joints. I'm 6ft 6.5in!?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Pob I think him starting a hair high on adex MIGHT be better in this specific case. Seeing as he seems to have legitimate ocd, if we tell him to wait till there's high e signs the poor kid is gonna be squeezing his nips every hour on the dot.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
so you telling me if I gave access to free supplements for 6mos you wouldn't put it to use? I agree if I actually had to spend on these it's not worth it and should be cut in that case.

Yes pretty much much that's exactly what I need to do. I'm Over thinking it.

Ok I'll ditch the T3

what you got against my joints. I'm 6ft 6.5in!?

Honestly, if I got all those support free, no I wouldn't use them. Like the brothers said, keep it simple.
Test
Arimidex
Hcg
PCT

FOOD and train hard.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's no way unless u have a personal trainer/coach watching, providing, and organizing your every move that u could possibly keep track of all that. If u can...ur a better man than me. Do u work? I suppose if ur job was to train you could get this done, but living any kind of normal lifestyle seems like it would be difficult. I agree...way too many supps. It would take a long time to go through all that and see exactly what the pros are vs the cons. Do u honestly know enough about each one of those supplements?

Reaction score
There's no way unless u have a personal trainer/coach watching, providing, and organizing your every move that u could possibly keep track of all that. If u can...ur a better man than me. Do u work? I suppose if ur job was to train you could get this done, but living any kind of normal lifestyle seems like it would be difficult. I agree...way too many supps. It would take a long time to go through all that and see exactly what the pros are vs the cons. Do u honestly know enough about each one of those supplements?

i understand. And right now for these next 4 months I'm gonna tune in and I'm not worried about anything except job, training, supplements and my ex(she stalks me at night). I have used them at these dosages before and know quite a bit but what would you recommend to take out?

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i understand. And right now for these next 4 months I'm gonna tune in and I'm not worried about anything except job, training, supplements and my ex(she stalks me at night). I have used them at these dosages before and know quite a bit but what would you recommend to take out?
Its just all the additional supps. I take a mulitvitamin, vitamin b complex, d3, prostate support, vitamin c tabs, and d3 20000 iu caps, liv 52. Thats it. I thought i was taking a bunch of stuff. The reality is...i dont think your body will meatabolize all those vitamins and supps anyway jmo.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Pob I think him starting a hair high on adex MIGHT be better in this specific case. Seeing as he seems to have legitimate ocd, if we tell him to wait till there's high e signs the poor kid is gonna be squeezing his nips every hour on the dot.

Wait....whats wrong with squeezing my nips every hour? I have to wet my fingers are the first few.

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. And that's a lot of supplaments. Seriously, I take my gummy chew vitamins each day and that's it. That's gotta be a lot of money you could spend on food instead.

Same here. 9 supplement is some serious money that could be used for organic healthy food

mrmichael

Reaction score
So ur taking 500mg test basically and ur running over 20+ supps..

I seen some crazy posts man, but wtf. Ur expecting way too much out of that tiny cycle.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I remember reading this same copy and paste at ology. You are wasting tons of money on all those supplements. Your body isn't going to use it and you will literally be pissing it away. This is one of the worst ideas that I have seen in a long time. Whoever told you to use all of that crap has no idea what they are doing.

The "meals" are crap. Meals are food not supplements and vitamins.

You will cause more harm to your body by the amount of hair saving shit in your arsenal than the cycle itself.

Do yourself a favor and punch whoever gave you this ridiculous idea in the face.

I feel like this is either a troll post or some 15 year old.

Reaction score
Again thanks for reviewing my cycle. This is my first time with injectable test-e I am open to as many suggestions and corrective criticism (provided reason and facts) that is offered. Huge shoutout to my close friends and team fans for the support with giving me free access to the many supplements and items in my first cycle.Cycle Progress Log Layout:
General Observations:
Weight:
Workout:
Strength:
Key Lifts:
Drugs Taken:

****Cycle log will be detailed every day. But posting update will be Every Other Day***

• Body Comp Pics will be posted once a week
  • Measurements every 2 weeks
  • Bloodwork reading every 4 weeks

Day 1

General Observations: No feeling. A little more alert maybe because of the early morning epistane and GH pulse from Ipa. Otherwise no changes. Placebo energy level increase.

Weight: 265 lbs (morning weigh in)

Workout: Chest / Triceps / Shoulders

Strength: Nothing noticeable.

Key lifts:
BB Bench: 25x 90lbs, 20x 145, 15x 225lbs, 8x 230lbs
DB Shoulder press: 25x 35lbs, 25x 35lbs, 10x 40lbs

Drugs taken:
Epistane: 40mg (broken up 10 every 6 hours)
Cardarine: 20mg (preworkout)
Ostarine: 33mg (morning)
Ipamorelin: 500mcg ( 3x shots)

Diet: Total Protein: 384g Carbs: 320g Fats: 70g
8:45am

Eggs x 1 Whites x 5
⁃ Mushrooms 1 Cup
⁃ Green Onions 2 stalks
Oats 1 cup
⁃ TripZero Yogurt 2tbsp
⁃ Blueberry 1/2 cup
⁃ Syntha6 1 scoop
Fat Free Milk
12:00pm
Syntha6 1 scoop
Chicken Breast 4oz
Asaragus 8 - 10 Spears
6:30pm
Protein Chips 1 bag
PurePro Bar 1 bar
PreWO 8:30pm
Ezekiel Bread 2 slices
Peanutbutter 1 tbsp
• Jam low sugar 1 tbsp
PurePro Bar 1 bar
PostWO 11:00pm
HydroWhey 1 scoop
ON 100% Whey 1 scoop
Amylopro Carbs 1 scoop
11:45pm
Chicken Breast 8oz
Light Tuna or Wild Salmon 1 pack/ 3oz
Brown Rice or Yam 1 cup/ 1 half
Pineapples 3oz
Syntha6 1 scoop
Casein 1 scoop
Cottage Cheese 1 cup
Protein Nuts 1 oz

*******************************************************************************************

Day 2

General Observations:
A few face flushes and quick headache lasted max for 5 mins. Mostly due to Ipa and adjustment to epistane dose. No different symptoms than what I've had before.

Weight:
263 lbs (morning weigh in water weight??)

Workout:
Back / Biceps

Strength: Very slight endurance.(Cardarine kick in or placebo).

Drugs taken:
Epistane:
50mg (broken up 10 every 6 hours)
Cardarine:
20mg (preworkout)
Ostarine:
33mg (morning)
Ipamorelin:
700mcg ( 3x shots, I know not in the plan. But the sleep is phenomenal)

Diet: Total Protein: 384g Carbs: 320g Fats: 70g
8:45am

Eggs x 1 Whites x 5
⁃ Mushrooms 1 Cup
⁃ Green Onions 2 stalks
Oats 1 cup
⁃ TripZero Yogurt 2tbsp
⁃ Blueberry 1/2 cup
⁃ Syntha6 1 scoop
Fat Free Milk
12:00pm
Syntha6 1 scoop