Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    This is probably the most supplements I have seen someone take at once. Please remember your liver, kidney's and stomach, all this has to be filtered. Those organs must be working overtime. As mentioned before, it's just going down the drain, literally. Try to keep it as simple as you can. Diet and lifting, diet and lifting, diet and lifting, dial these in first!! Good luck!

Thanks
    The main deficits i know for certain that people commonly have are vitamin d deficiency, b deficiency, and omega 3 fatty acids. i would stick to those vitamins plus the obvious protiens, good fats, and many many calories .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    So ur taking 500mg test basically and ur running over 20+ supps..

I seen some crazy posts man, but wtf. Ur expecting way too much out of that tiny cycle.
    Yes, I am taking 500mg test-e along with a few others. As my first injectable cycle, I thought it would be safe to gauge my body's reaction to this new drug before I took it any higher. I knew I was only going to go as high as 500mg on my first cycle back when I read PillarofBalance posts, about the dose a newbie should stick too, years ago.

And I'm not expecting too much and very realistic with my expectations. But I know out of all cycles you will have... You will never gain and maintain as much you will on your first cycle (know = from rereading countless first cycle logs for experienced users not from my own). So apologies for probably overthinking this, but it's something I can't help lol.

My goal is to maximize the most from this beginner cycle as much as possible. Using and researching every possible detail I could think of, not only for the sake of gainzz but for my sanity. Meaning, I don't have to worry about freaking out over a small detail mid-cycle, flaring up anxiety causing stress leading to me producing unnecessary excess cortisol which is catabolic to my precious muscle tissue. Not the goal here.

So yea I will agree with you. This thread should be removed from the category of crazy and placed into "WTF"

thanks for the reply

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anabolic Reality View Post
    The main deficits i know for certain that people commonly have are vitamin d deficiency, b deficiency, and omega 3 fatty acids. i would stick to those vitamins plus the obvious protiens, good fats, and many many calories .
    In respect for people's time, I will ORANGE BOLD the important parts!

Would you not say herbs, such as green tea or antioxidants like resveratrol, that have been tested to increase your total ORP (oxidation-reduction potential) value which would make it an even more important on an anabolic cycle that can become a feeding ground for harmful free radicals by itself?

Plus a lot of the supplements are simply herbs encased a capsule which I can easily just break them down and prepare them as a tea if that would ease the negative thought of swallowing pills. I decided on capsule form because gelatin/vegetable cellulose used to make the capsule is also good for the joints. And I would love to give my friends supplement shop out there but that would easily give away what college football program I went to. But their products are top of the line, free from most gmo's and additives like fi and other junk that give supplements their bad rep.

Also so you are certainly right about watching deficiencies and vitamin intake. And that's why I am measuring my fat soluble vitamins such as a, d, e, k, etc. from my supplements also including my food. Even the sneaky vitamin d they throw in on some calcium supps to increase absorption. All vitamin levels in food are measured using myfitnesspal and verified selections only. ( the one with the green arrow next to it ) I can post those as well if interested in seeing the amount of mg IUs etc of vitas I get a day.

There is a lot that I'm keeping track of that you guys would deem crazy such as, the amount of Lutein ( a protein that makes up the eye) from the foods I eat to along with the trace amount found in my animal Pak which is great for my eyes. And which I have also previously recorded in my previous (non-injectable) cycle it reverses the blurry vision side effect of ostarine. Each brand that I'm using, food market where I'm buying my foods, the amount of preservatives that I'm also taking in (unavoidable) is also why you see certain herbs in my supplementation. I can really give you the full details of how I'm tracking my cycle but the admin might banned me for too long of post. Idk? But I can indeed pm you if you're interested. While preparing for my first injectable cycle my OCD kicked into overdrive. If I put that overdrive fully on display, I feel you guys will have me committed

But thanks for the insight. I'm taking in all reasonable advice. I know I researched and studied my ass off on every detail I could possbly think of but I will state that I know diddly, zero, zilch, Nada, shit compared to those with actual experience so that's why I wanted to give as much detail as possible to hear your insight.

Thanks
    All them supplements your gonna piss rainbow colors lol.
    You realize if You eat a variety of foods they have everything you are supplementing.
    Like most said you are over thinking. Shoot the stuff ... eat like crazy and train hard. 1st cycle is always the most productive.
    Give you credit though. Most people come here for 1st cycle and have no clue at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Bump for the most ridiculous first cycle ever
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 918 Posts
    Where the F is the Yam Root?
    "It's 2018 - you should be eating your girls ass and making her squirt."- DieYoungStrong (10/25/2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,529 Times in 2,373 Posts
    I'm looking at the diet stuff and im wondering who the hell eats like that. Not sure what you're shooting for in this cycle, but if it's gaining size I've got some bad news. By your numbers youre consuming 3700 calories/day. Dude, your 25, 6'6", and 265. 3700 isn't gonna make it, not training the way you need to, to make your cycle worth it. Shoot, I'm 52 and I eat more than that to maintain . And it looks like half of your diet at least is in powdered/supplement form.

Thanks
    IMO ur over kill on quite a few things.. and u should definatly be stacking something with that testE...

Thanks
    Ur taking more pct and side prevention things more than anything and ur gear is very moderate.. more is not better but looks like ur a little paranoid to say the least with that laundry list of stuff u got going on..

Thanks
    Any updates?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123