regrets

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey good brothers! just have a question, or rather statement to profess, about my regret of having what i would deem a very nice cycle and getting rid of it. about 5 years ago I had a stash of the following..test enth, equipoise, trenabol ace. and of course d-bol. I have only ran until then, test enth,deca, and d-bol, i think i may have needed some cash but i do regret not having run that cycle while i had it in my possession.Seems to me, due to my limited cycle useage,i have denied myself what would have been a very nice cycle.Test is great and my last cruise blast and cruise,stripped away a nice 10lbs off my frame, mostly fat because i leaned up very nicely, the erections were very nice :eek:..however it seems to me i get the best results with d-bol?as pob has mentioned i started running halotestin, but stopped abruptly because of my upcomming dr. visit. I suppose my question would be, in terms of mass gain and strength, could it be my body responds to the d-bol,and not really the test and deca (and npp100) because it being an oral?i was taking the halo for 4 days and i believe it was just starting to kick in, if you know what i mean?..orals vs. injectables, we are all different, maybe i could be one out of the 1000 that orals work better?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think that a lot of people gain more weight with an oral kicker, but the question becomes how much of it do you keep? When you use an oral do you keep most of the mass you put on? IMO there is nothing wrong with orals so long as they are run alongside a test base. I am currently running Anavar 50mg ED alongside my TRT. I was telling Ezekiel last night that I wasn't feeling the Var yet, but when I woke up this morning I just LOOKED more vascular. I can't wait to hit the gym on monday and see if the pumps have set in.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the orals just kick in faster than a long ester test so you notice it more. But as far as packing on the beef the test is king. You've never ran test alone at a blast dose like say 500mg. So it's tough to distinguish for you maybe.

oldschool67

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, i agree test is king, but i never ran a short ester either..opening up all kinds of new doors!

P

Phatbastard

Inmy opinion Test esters choice should be made on you guals. Example if you a person that competes and u want to run a close to contest as possible them drup them if tested even. Or front loading situsation. Many will debate this IMO. If ur in a sitiuation you may need to drop them fash.

OR If your a first time user of a product such as Tren A would be the first choice to how u handele the sides. If you one to get them bad then u want aoff them fash. Thats just comon sense.

I think people over look the advantages of orals to often these days do the bro science all oce the boards. I do recomend if running oras have bloods doon at 6 week. Then evaulate your system and make adjustments acourdingly. I don't but into 4/6 weeks only on orals if your propelry testing and making Inteligent adjustments as required. IMO

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of orals kickstarts, test prop on boyh ends on the cyxle works best for me

Z

Zeek

And you guys already know what I am going to say here....

Look to anavar old school!

New Threads