Need some input on my cycle

Reaction score
I am 19, 6'3, weight 197 At the moment. Started my cycle 2 weeks ago at 190. Here's my cycle and future plans and wanted input on them.

Cycle as of now
1cc of Prop
1cc of Test Acetate
1cc of Sus 300
.50mg of Dbol daily

I have anadrol and was wondering if I could add it in here now or the last 4 weeks of my cycle, or wait till my next cycle with just 1cc of sus 300.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Actually I guess it ain't that bad really if you don't mind all the pinning. But def not recommended for a first cycke.

Reaction score
I wouldn't add the anadrol? You're already running dbol...

If I added these up correctly that all comes out to 500mg of test per week or am I wrong?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
As the guys said, not the best first cycle.... let me ask you: Do you have an AI on hand? Also, do you have proper PCT on hand as well? 19 years old would suck to develop bitchtitties and potentially permanantly lose your ability to make testosterone naturally... One last question: How often are you pinning each of the compounds each week?
Ok I lied... One more question: Wouldn't have been a better idea to ask for advice before you started the cycle....?

Reaction score
I take 1 shot a week on sundays of all 3cc's, it adds to 700mg a week. I have Novadix on hand for when I come off of it, and I'm asking if adding anadrol the last 4 weeks of my test would be good? I have 11 days left on my dbol.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I take 1 shot a week on sundays of all 3cc's, it adds to 700mg a week. I have Novadix on hand for when I come off of it, and I'm asking if adding anadrol the last 4 weeks of my test would be good? I have 11 days left on my dbol.

Hows your nipples feeling....? So I assume you have no AI, not smart. And also, you will need clomid as well for your PCT otherwise theres a good chance this wont end well for you...

Reaction score
What do you reccomend? I'm here for advice so any advice will be helpful. And my nipples feel fine..? And what are AI's?

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
What do you reccomend? I'm here for advice so any advice will be helpful. And my nipples feel fine..? And what are AI's?

twitchy.gif

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Is that somthing I should know about...?
Yes. It's what helps stop all that test from converting to estrogen.

You ou should stop everything now since you're only a couple weeks in. This is serious shit bud. Don't let anyone tell you different. You could **** yourself up for life.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
An AI is an Aromatase Inhibitor. Examples would be: aromisin or arimidex. They are "anti-estrogens" that prohibit or lessen the ability of estrogen to build up in your body (due to high test levels converting to estrogen), thus reducing or even preventing any estorgen related side-effects (some of which can cause permanant issues, like bitch tits).

We are not enablers here, so what I will say is that you should start by reading the "stickies" about "first time cycle" in the AAS section. It will cover all the bases as far a dosages and duration of both AI use as well as proper PCT... After you read the stickies, feel free to ask more questions....
Here is the link to the sticky:
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know
and while you are at it, you should read this too:
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/11475-Am-I-ready-to-cycle

Reaction score
I have read those, where could I find Arimidex? Or is it to late for me to start the AI now that I'm 2 shots in on my cycle?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
And what are AI's?

This has got to be the best question ever!

Sorry man, but you obviously haven't done your homework. As has been said, this stuff is serious. You don't want to screw yourself up this early in your life. Gotta read my friend. AI is not just for bitch tits. Please read those stickys ASAP.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I have read those, where could I find Arimidex? Or is it to late for me to start the AI now that I'm 2 shots in on my cycle?

Honestly dude, as TS suggested, if I were you (and I hope you listen) I would stop now. Your body will have a much better chance at recovering if you stop now. You have a lot to learn before you mess with this stuff. This is serious stuff.

Reaction score
I have ready those stickies, now my question is, is it to late for me to start AI's being 2 weeks almost 3 into my cycle of 700mg a week? If it is possible for me to start it now I will, but if not then I may stop taking them or so much for now

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I have ready those stickies, now my question is, is it to late for me to start AI's being 2 weeks almost 3 into my cycle of 700mg a week? If it is possible for me to start it now I will, but if not then I may stop taking them or so much for now

You dont have any AI now, so you cant start taking any... Like we suggested, just stop while you are behind.... Humble yourself and learn. If you would have actually read those stickies, you would not have these questions...

Reaction score
Well if I am to stop. Would I still need to take my novadix or just stop completely and eat healthy and workout and go about life normally?