Need some input on my cycle

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I personally would run the nolva for a few weeks at least, but some might suggest you will be fine without it at this point.... But honestly, why chance it? Always make the most responsible decision in regards to your life/health.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
If this is something you want to do in the future then that's your own personal choice. But for now there's a lot more to learn.

Your average gym bro is a far cry from reliable advice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I'm gonna do my research on it more, stop listening to people at my gym that are on this stuff and know what to do next time around. I may just do 1 test instead of 3. But I'll start the Nolva tomorrow.

This is exactly what I did when I was 19. Itching to try gear but clueless on the use of it. Personally I think it's best to wait just a bit longer. If you must give in...( not sure on people's opinions on this)... But try a mild PH before mixing 5-6 harsh compounds.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I take 1 shot a week on sundays of all 3cc's, it adds to 700mg a week. I have Novadix on hand for when I come off of it, and I'm asking if adding anadrol the last 4 weeks of my test would be good? I have 11 days left on my dbol.

I think that you would need to do more than one shot per week with that set up. Also, if you gained 7lbs in two weeks, you should really check bloods and have that AI.

Reaction score
Honestly, a guy your age still has the ability to be producing impressive amounts of testosterone naturally. Gear will give you a big gain in size and strength, but at 19, you have YEARS of natural test production you could **** up for good. I would do research and strongly consider waiting several years to see how far your natural production can take you, you'll probably be impressed and it'll be much better for you in the long run. Think of it in terms of a lifetime sport, not a quick way to get big.

My $.02 good luck bud.

Reaction score
I would recommend 30mg a day on the dbol 50 mg I would say would be maximum !! It's plenty to get what your looking for and that's just asking for more sides you any not have any now or might not but it's a really good possibility you will , starting any cycle​ with out all of what you need and at that not even know about A.I / pct is not a good thing at all . Ill leave it up to the guys to tell you to stop now or.not but dude you need to get your shit all together and learn a lot more before you start or continue .. . . Vary dangerous man not something to test out and see how it goes .. . . Your at the right place to learn so START !!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like you have no idea what you are doing. If I was going to recommend anything, it would be to stop right now. You need to do alot more research before you hurt yourself. The cycle layout is whack(at 19, I assume you know what whack is). Research what an AI(aromatise inhibitor) is. Lift naturally a few more years then try this again with alot more knowledge under your belt.

This is seriously the best advise that anyone will ever give you today.

Reaction score
This is why steroids get such a bad rap.. kids F ing themselves up

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly, I didn't do my first cycle until I was 36 and after months and months of research on here.

New Threads