Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,512 Times in 5,575 Posts
    Focus on strength too. You aren't lifting heavy enough to cause your body to build muscle. You should be bigger than that after 3 years of "lifting"
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (04-08-2017),sollaris (04-08-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 790 Posts
    Honestly, you don't look like to lift weights at all. You would actually benefit from raising you calories by increasing your protein intake. You need to build more muscle before you do anything else. DNP is going to eat what muscle you do have and will make you look worse. I do not see using DNP helping you to achieve your goals at this point.
    Even with bad weight training, you should see better results after 3 years. I am not disputing that you have lifted for 3 years but I do think that if you have, you are not doing it correctly. I have seen guys with you body type completely transform themselves in 6 months with moderate weightlifting and no focus on diet at all. Don't use HIIT. It isn't working for you. You need to eat more calories and hit the gym 4-5 times per week for at least an hour. Get a training split together and stick to it. Make sure that you are incorporating bench, squat and deadlifts (basic power movements). If you do, I guarantee that you will get results. If you stick to low calories and your current program, I guarantee that you will look the same or worse in 6 months.

Do yourself a favor and throw that DNP in the garbage for now.
    DNP is for pussies. Fix your diet and do work, you lazy fuk.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigSwolePump For This Useful Post:

sollaris (04-08-2017)

Thanks

I should look bigger 1000% you are wright there.
    I lift heavy in the gym..( for guys at my weight category)...except benchpress....
    Benchpress is a disaster to me...i can max 50 kg for 6-7 reps
    The problem is that i run as Hell from carbs...I eat some after training..so i am 100% sure They will not spillover.
    My energy in the gym is not that great...perhaps that is why i do not improve in power.
    We will see the next results....THis is my forum now ..and i will post later pictures in 1 month.
    I hope i will find a strategy that is working for me.
    Thanks #Pillarofbalance.

Thanks
    DNP on 2000 calories a day?

Doesn't DNP increase all activity by over 300% or so in terms of wasting energy, meaning at the end of the day u burn so much more..?

Even with lifting only 3 times per week u should be losing weight on 250mg DNP. I'd say ur stuff is not real, but even so the other guys are right, why are u even looking at DNP when u have no frame at all. U should be doing a bulk...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    DNP on 2000 calories a day?

Doesn't DNP increase all activity by over 300% or so in terms of wasting energy, meaning at the end of the day u burn so much more..?

Even with lifting only 3 times per week u should be losing weight on 250mg DNP. I'd say ur stuff is not real, but even so the other guys are right, why are u even looking at DNP when u have no frame at all. U should be doing a bulk...
    I have read on the internet...for every 1 pound of fat burned off...the body will store 0.5-1 pound of water,
    And that the ""flat look""....and water...will flush away 4-5 days after the DNP cycle..(I am not an expert in DNP..this is my first time..so i can not say..if this is a mith or not)..
    I do not hit the 2000 calories/day....I try to eat like 1500 calories + - 100,200 that come from hidden sh-t in foods.
    The traditional bulk?...My work buddy is doing that...he is like 100 kg..and fat as ****..He looks terrible..
    I will try a lean bulk...+ 300 calories over my TDEE and see how it goes...but for now i need to loose those extra 5-10 pounds of fat i have.
    Thanks for your reply mate.
    Greetings

Thanks
    Thanked 4,423 Times in 2,205 Posts
    This is ****ing hopeless.
    You can't inject wisdom

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToolSteel For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (04-11-2017),Maijah (04-19-2017)

Thanks
    Get a tape measure and measure the circumference of the waist and thighs and arms.. etc.. start recording them.. maybe i missed it but how long have you been on DNP? You may not notice subtle changes. 1 pound of fat is not going to come off your waist it might arms, legs, and chest ..etc.. I assure you if it is real DNP it is burning fat!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Classical Atlas For This Useful Post:

sollaris (04-12-2017)

Thanks
    Hello Classical Atlas.
    Thank you for the reply.
    I got 3 pills left...3 days + 4 days for the ""water flush out""...
    I do not know what is my weight now,but in 7 days i will make some pictures..and acurate weight results that i will post here.
    I hope my experience with DNP..will help somebody on here,,that is having the same ""not working"" problem.
    Take care guys and stay safe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sollaris View Post
    Hello Classical Atlas.
    Thank you for the reply.
    I got 3 pills left...3 days + 4 days for the ""water flush out""...
    I do not know what is my weight now,but in 7 days i will make some pictures..and acurate weight results that i will post here.
    I hope my experience with DNP..will help somebody on here,,that is having the same ""not working"" problem.
    Take care guys and stay safe.
    Man, some people call me stubborn. READ what people posted here bro.

WE (THE FORUM) saw ur pictures.

CORRECT PLAN FOR U: UR NOT FAT, UR SKINNY. STOP LOSING WEIGHT. EAT FOOD, LIFT x2 PER WEEK Low Volume-High Intensity. GROW....

That is what u need to be doing.

As for the DNP, if ur NOT losing it's B.U.N.K...... DNP is strong and potent, I know some guys that are lazy as hell and do minimal cardio and weights and eat junk food and STILL lose up to 4lb PER WEEK on DNP 250-500mg ED.....Especially on 2000 calories wtf. That is nearly starvation mode and people eat around 1500-2000 when they are trying to shred that last bit of fat.

Thanks
    DNP definitely works, especially if you split your dosages in the morning and before bed. Also from your first post it seems like you have more of a dieting issue. DNP is meant to help to burn fat are works if you take it properly. I lost 7 pounds when I did a 12 day cycle of it, 150mg before morning cardio and 150mg before bed. I would suggest checking your diet and training before you try to increase the dosage.

Thanks
    Last post guys.
    Today was the 4th day...after my pills were finished.
    Current weight is 74 kg....from 78 kg....
    4 kg lost on the scale in 24 days with 250 mg daily after lunch.
    Today I was at the gym...and it was very bad...like...I could not lift anything..I hope i will get in the game as soon as possible.
    Thread can be closed or continue as opened as the Admin wish it.
    Thank you everybody for your sugestions
    Greetings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12